Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Need advice how to best cycle : Test Prop, Deca, winstrol

Hazcat Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Running View Post
    Hey f18, welcome to the forums... 50mg of winstrol are either injected (water based steroid) or taken as a pill I understand you're still a newbie to the roid world, no offence intended but you need to do more research and understand what you're getting yourself into
    Sounds like several of us my need to do some research since water based winstrol can be either injected or ingested . . . no offence intended.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazcat View Post
    Sounds like several of us my need to do some research since water based winstrol can be either injected or ingested . . . no offence intended.
    Non taken, I avoid anything that would damage my liver, never took any form of roid pills.. so automatically after reading I thought of telling him that he should be injecting not ingesting

So I have decided to go with

Test prop w 1-12 @ 150mg x 3 per week
    Arimidex. w 1-13 @.5 eod
    Nolva 20/20/20/10/10

Is it worth incorporating eq as I do also have that on hand? If so, any suggestions? Or do I leave it aside for 2nd cycle?

no, not if you are running it at 12 weeks.. for eq you need to run it a good 16-18 + weeks cause that stuff takes a long ass time to kick in it wont even really start to fully kick in intill around week 12 or so

Ye thats what I thought from what ive learnt so far and from feedback from experienced users but I asked because a few users have reported gains with 10 weeks,
    Anyway, thanks again baddager!

By the way, how does the cycle look? Anything that needs editing?

just keep it simple test prop only no other steroids.. more is not always better . so with how u had this laid out you will be golden
    Arimidex. w 1-13 @.5 eod
    Nolva 20/20/20/10/10

also the part u said that people reported gains around week 10.. yah will get a little but the drug takes sooo long to kick in it wont be up to full strength intill around week12-14.... Pluse also people have test running along with eq so that will be a factor in wich they talk about seeing some gains

Quote Originally Posted by Baddagger View Post
    just keep it simple test prop only no other steroids.. more is not always better . so with how u had this laid out you will be golden
    Arimidex. w 1-13 @.5 eod
    Nolva 20/20/20/10/10

also the part u said that people reported gains around
    week 10.. yah will get a little but the drug takes sooo long to kick in it wont be up to full strength intill around week12-14.... Pluse also people have test running along with eq so that will be a factor in wich they talk about seeing some gains

Excellent, thsnks again badd! Ive learnt quite a bit from you guys and the site. I wont be starting the prop for maybe a month or so but ill leave feedback when I do.

Hey guys, just an update.
    I had my first pin of test prop 150mg into the vastus lateralis.., and as I have been warned, it has hurt for a cpuple days now. There would have been no way I could play soccer with it, lucky for me it is off season!
    Keep you posted.

yah it deffently going to hurt the frist few times.. after a couple pins it will get better.. the muscle will get used to it and it wont be as bad. Also try injecting in you shoulder. i found that the best place for me to do injects

Good idea to avoid injecting into myofascial trigger points in muscles also, hitting these points can be quite painful leaving a deep aching pain after the injection.