Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Need advice how to best cycle : Test Prop, Deca, winstrol

So im 7 pins in, and my energy levels have dropped significantly, feel quite sluggish/tired and force myself through training due to low motivation....
    Im pinning 150 of test prop x3 a week
    What could be going wrong?
    From what I know, test prop is supposed to make you feel more energy/motivation, strength etc I have only experienced the above symptoms...
    Does anyone have any pointers in the right direction?

Thanks guys

Quote Originally Posted by f18hornet View Post
    So im 7 pins in, and my energy levels have dropped significantly, feel quite sluggish/tired and force myself through training due to low motivation....
    Im pinning 150 of test prop x3 a week
    What could be going wrong?
    From what I know, test prop is supposed to make you feel more energy/motivation, strength etc I have only experienced the above symptoms...
    Does anyone have any pointers in the right direction?

Thanks guys
    How trusty is your source? You may be injecting straight oil.

Its a good mates source, not my own directly, so the thought has definately crossed my mind.
    Could it be my arimidex dosage? Im using .25 ed but started it in week 2.

Forgot to add that I was injecting at night before goin to sleep to avoid the fever during week 2 which did work in missing the fever symptoms but maybe I feel sluggish cause the test would be peaking while im asleep and I miss the boost??
    Last edited by f18hornet; 12-03-2012 at 02:16 AM.

Hey man, whats your pinning schedual exactly like, be specific.
    First time i did prop i pinned it mond-wed-friday. Pinning it Every other day is WAY BETTER huge difference very consistent feeling. But you gotta pull off the weekend pin and at 18 sounds like someones gunna be taking long showers haha

Goodluck man

Matty, haha im not 18 im 24 and im pinning Mon wed Fri, I thibk my gains are only from eating, other than that, I have noticed f all. Libido hasnt changed, I feel the same I did before the cycle and im starting week 4 today, so theres a good chance its straight oil and im fuming! The first bottle that was apparently from a bladder, the pins hurt for days! As for the other 2 bottles I was given, apparently human prop, I dont feel the pin at all nor is there any pain after the pin, its like I never pinned it... I am confused and thinking this is a wastebof money, especially at 200 a bottle of 100mg/ml