Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Need advice how to best cycle : Test Prop, Deca, winstrol

Default Need advice how to best cycle : Test Prop, Deca, winstrol

Hi guys,

i really need some help/advice with this stuff, any input would be greatly appreciated. this is my third cycle, but my first more serious cycle, so i can do with as much advice as possible please.

Thinking of running the following:

Testosterone Prop weeks 1-12,
    400 per week??

Deca weeks 1-10
    something like this: w1: 700 w2: 600 w3-8: 500 w9-11: 400 w12: 300

Winstrol for 6 weeks probably around weeks 12-17

i will be running arimidex throughout the cycle

Questions:

1. what dosages should i use with the above? any recommendations etc??
    2. when should i start the winstrol and at what dose? i was thinking something like 50mg ED?
    3. any adjustments i should make for best results?

PCT is sorted

Age/gender: 24yr/Male
    height: 170cm
    weight: 68kg
    Body type: lean, athletic

thanks in advance!

You would be better off running either two long esters together or two short esters together, ie Test E and Decca, or alternatively Test P and NPP. If your not overly concerned about bloat/water retention, then the long esters are the way to go. If you want lean gains then run the short esters. Run the winny for the last 4-5 weeks of the cycle, start @ 50mg ED, though if your running the short esters you wont need the winny as you will be nice and lean.
    Keep the dosages the same from start to finish, ie 500mg test and 500mg Decca/npp. Finish the Decca/NPP two to three weeks before finishing the Test.
    Show us your PCT plan.
    Your third cycle and you weigh less than 70KG'S? (5ft 5 and 150lbs). I can tell you now bro, your diet needs a lot of work, unless your bf is in the low single digits. Post up your diet and we can tweak it for you.
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

NI will be running A-HD arimidex by bpi for the duration of the cycle
    For pct I will be using RES100, ZMA and vitamin E.... Should be ok right?

As for my weight being 68 after so long, yes my diet is an issue due to lifestyle and missing meals, otherwise I dont eat junk or sugars, processed foods.
    I avoid consuming dairy products. I eat a lot of fruit vegies and meat.
    Regarding previous cycles, they were short cycles of winny (first) and Diana+var (second cycle).
    The first cycle was post hip surgery where I dropped to 62kg to boost rehab for soccer.
    Secomd cycle was after lumbar disc extrusion where I couldnt move for a few months.
    I have a few months before the pre season now and want to get as strong as possible and hopefully hit 75kg of lean athletic muscle.
    I have been playing semi pro soccer so I have never been really big
    Last edited by f18hornet; 09-27-2012 at 07:07 AM.

don't forget caber or dostinex for prolactin problems from deca or npp!

Should I replace deca with B equipoise and take out winstrol and use test e instead of test prop? Id want to avoid water retention and bloating cause I want to be as lean as possible for sport...

Thanks for your help guys!!

Should I replace deca with B equipoise and take out winstrol and use test e instead of test prop? Id want to avoid water retention and bloating cause I want to be as lean as possible for sport...

Thanks for your help guys!!

deca bloats like hell, why dont try test p, npp and winy super lean!!! plus you can get lean on test e, but extra cardio is needed and cleaner diet. but i would go for prop npp winy if you don't mind pinning. lol

If you are a soccer player and havent even done an injectable yet i would throw your prop,deca winny idea out the window. I would either go with
    a) this will be good for size and strength. if you keep the diet clean and wholesome you can actually control the weight you put on somewhat.
    wk 1-10 test enth 500mg week
    wk 3-12 adex .5mg e3d
    pct nolva 20/20/20/10/10

OR
    B) for faster gains and something that would be beneficial for your joints and ligaments as well as for some lean size gain then:
    wk 1-10 150mg prop eod
    wk 1-10 100mg npp eod
    wk 1-11 .5adex eod
    pct-- nolvadex 20/20/20/10/10

since you need to be limber i would stay away from any bloating compounds like deca. also you have no REAL cycle history. Orals do not count as a cycle and are a terrible idea on their own. The first cycle i put up is a staple for newbies since it is injected 2x a week. The second cycle is intermediate as npp is involved and most people do not like to stick themselves eod (alot of pinning).

Forot to add. If you do go the prop/npp route then you would be smart to have dostinex or cabergoline on hand***
    Last edited by Bad Juju; 09-27-2012 at 12:42 PM.

Don't forget if there is pain from injects. There's a good chance you won't be playing soccer! What are you going to tell your coach lol.
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!

Johnnyboy! We have a few months off at the moment so I will be doing my own training, mainly at the gym.
    Good thinking though! Haha

Bad juju! Thanks alot for your help!
    I like your idea of plan a!
    would it be of benefit if I run EQ with the test enth?