Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Wife going on T3... looking for dosing and cycle help

Default Wife going on T3... looking for dosing and cycle help

Wifes been doing good at getting in shape and has lost 15 lbs... proud of her! We are going to contiue with program shes on but wanted to let her try a cycle of T3... I looked over the threads but couldnt find a cycle and dosing.... any help from u guys would be welcomed.

PS its LiquidT3

I would use another method other than T3, you would be better off IMO with an anavar or clenbuterol product for women.

Just my 2 cents.

if her progress has slowed then adding a drug will work only in the SHORT TERM. Keeping her on the same program will mean she will bounce back to whatever weight she is at now once she stops taking the drugs.

if she is still making progress then dont try and rush it with T3, especially liquid t3, the dosing is inaccurate and liquid t3 is generally pretty unstable. its not worth screwing with her thyroid to drop a few extra pounds that she would have dropped anyway given a week or 2 more.

clenbuterol is safer then T3 and will give descent results with less serious sides. id look into that if she really has to take somthing

Could she use both Clen and T3?

Yes she could but its even more dangerous combination.

We are all recommending against T3 for a woman.

Try the clen and see, please remember there is no hurry here, we would rather something not work and you be safe than something work and you damage your body.

If you do decide to use the T3 please start small.
    You could have her create her own account and post in the women's section. SexyIronLady might be around to help you.
    DO NOT POST in there with your own account.

Thanks guys... Yeah know we are pretty much banned from the ladies thats why I ask here. Shes the one that wants to try it so I told her I would ask here first... Shes hard headed and does things her way but asked to wait till i got some info for her. I know u start low with the T3 and ramp up week by week the drop back down... just didnt know how much to dose with.

Ramp up and down for thyroid is always a good idea.