Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: testosterone propionate or cypionate?

Default testosterone propionate or cypionate?

Hey guys I have a vial labelled as testosterone propionate, however looking at the ingredients, it states testosterone cypionate 100mg??? It seems there is clearly something wrong with this right? Any suggestions?

Brand name: sandoz
    Last edited by f18hornet; 10-11-2012 at 01:41 PM.

It's a ugl correct? You may have to get in contact with your source. It could just be a simple incorrect label. Which in that case he may not know what ester it is.. it's certainly not a testosterone blend is it? Generally they may have 3-5 different esters combined. A picture from your camera phone could help us out!
    Last edited by jonnyboy; 10-11-2012 at 01:44 PM. Reason: iPhone autocorrect!
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!

id return it and get something that is labelled right to begin with. maybe even from a different source unless you know and really trust this person. anything unprofessional like that, mistake or not, is sketchy. I am one to be over-cautious because once it goes in it isnt coming out and theres alot of stuff that can eff you up.

The front says testosterone propionate USP 100mg
    The ingredients say cypionate 100mg
    I will try upload an image soon

Bin it, like Ju Ju said, once its in its in and it can cause you a lot of probs if its contaminated/bunk. If the label is incorrect like that, then it doesnt say much about the quality...... Bin it.
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

guessing it's a mistake of some sort, contact your guy

Testosterone Cypionate - iSteroids.com

Ok, heres the story...

I was told it IS test prop and that particular label is used for it as the test is from a bladder... A good friend of mine really trusts this source and told me people have been happy with it and he would use it personally...
    So from what I understand, it is a labelling error.

Its the first im hearing about a "bladder"??? Is this normal??
    Last edited by f18hornet; 10-12-2012 at 01:00 PM.

I've seen lots of bladders but it's generally animal grade gear... We use stanazol which is used for horses and cattle with out any issues but for it to be labelled different is bullshit. Yes it may be from a bladder but it does not change what ester is attached to it!

I would get more opinions first. If not ditch it!
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!