Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Test P and Oral Winny or Masteron cycle. Please advise

Quote Originally Posted by gymratbig View Post
    i can get both anavar and winstrol. Ok anyone else think 16 weeks is too long for this cycle?

so now I am thinking about these 2 cycles

Weeks 1-12 prop 150 mg EOD
    Weeks 4-12 masteron 100 mg EID
    Weeks 6-12 anavar or winni 50 mg Ed

Weeks 1-16 prop 150 mg EOD
    Weeks 4-16 masteron 100 mg EID
    Weeks 6-12 anavar or winnie 50 mg Ed

Which do you think is best?
    Bump the Masteron and coincide 6 weeks of Anavar at 75-100 to the end of cycle. Split the dose of the var up through out the day. Im with you on the short esters. Ive done the bloated look and much prefer the strong lean look. Nice simple cycle.

Mix the prop and test together since they're both pinned EOD. I've never done long esters so I don't know but I pinned prop for 14 weeks and wish I did 12 or even ten weeks. Recovery is easier 16 is just way too long.

thanks a lot makfindo. I am gonna do that, the test prop and mast prop for 12 weeks and add winnie the last 6 weeks

Is there an advantage to starting the Masteron 3-4 week after the Test prop os should i just start them at the same time??? getting ready to order my gear and need to know so i know how much to order

cycle is below
    Weeks 1-12 prop 150 mg EOD
    Weeks 4-12 masteron 100 mg EoD or just start this at week 1 with the test Prop
    Weeks 6-12 anavar or winni 50 mg Ed

I've always started masteron at same time as prop. Doesn't mean you can't do as planned, I would still do anavar instead of winny 80-100 split up daily.