Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Test P and Oral Winny or Masteron cycle. Please advise

Default 16 weeks ofTest P and Oral Winny or Masteron cycle. Please advise

Hi Fellas,

stats 27years old 5'9 180 about 10%BF (that's what it was when i checked last month)

Looking into doing my third cycle starting mid/end November for 16 weeks.

I have used Test Prop before and freaking LOVED it so i definitely want to have that in my next cycle.

Goals are to add 8-10 pounds of pure, quality muscle while getting as lean as possible. The main thing i want is to get lean and ripped its just slightly more important than adding size.

Proposed cycle # 1
    Week 1-16 125mg Testosterone propionate every other day
    Week 11-13 50 mg of oral Winstrol every day
    Week 14-16 75-80 mg of oral winstrol every day
    week 16-20 PCT 20 mg of Nolvadex every day

i have done this exact cycle last time and loved the results, i just need to clean up my diet and add some cardio

Proposed Cycle # 2

Week 8-16 125mg Masteron propionate every other day
    Week 16-20 PCT 20 mg Nolvadex Every day

What do you guys think? From the research i have done i am leaning towards the 2nd cycle but the problem with that will be the daily injections, i don't think i can do it unless i use oral masteron is available with the same effects.

Also if anyone has a better cycle to suggest please feel free.

Thanks in advance fellas
    Last edited by gymratbig; 10-21-2012 at 07:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gymratbig View Post
    Hi Fellas,

stats 27years old 5'9 180 about 10%BF (that's what it was when i checked last month)

Looking into doing my third cycle starting mid/end November for 16 weeks.

I have used Test Prop before and freaking LOVED it so i definitely want to have that in my next cycle.

Goals are to add 8-10 pounds of pure, quality muscle while getting as lean as possible. The main thing i want is to get lean and ripped its just slightly more important than adding size.

Proposed cycle # 1
    Week 11-13 50 mg of oral Winstrol every day
    Week 14-16 75-80 mg of oral winstrol every day
    week 16-20 PCT 20 mg of Nolvadex every day

i have done this exact cycle last time and loved the results, i just need to clean up my diet and add some cardio

Proposed Cycle # 2

Week 8-16 125mg Masteron propionate every other day
    Week 16-20 PCT 20 mg Nolvadex Every day

What do you guys think? From the research i have done i am leaning towards the 2nd cycle but the problem with that will be the daily injections, i don't think i can do it unless i use oral masteron is available with the same effects.

Also if anyone has a better cycle to suggest please feel free.

Thanks in advance fellas
    Recently finished up a prop/masteron/tren cycle, but have done prop/masteron before and is a really nice cycle. I found out the sting of the prop gets diminished if you mix both together, use 1.5" pins and warm it up before pinning. Bump the prop and masteron up to at least 150, ive found 200 works best for me...or whatever you can cram into that 3cc barrell. For PCT this is the second time i've used triptorelin and HCG. Triptorelin is a simple one time SQ pin, and thats it. I have a bud that used it after year long cycles of tren,deca,...and his wife got prego within a month of coming off cycle . Its available legally as well, google it.

1-16 150 prop eod
    1-14 150 masteron eod
    Triptorelin 2 days after last pin
    HCG 500 iu for 10 days after last pin
    Last edited by cbb2020; 10-21-2012 at 09:44 AM. Reason: spelling

Any alternative to all the pinning from the test prop and masteron? Does masteron come in tablet form?

The best results I ever have were with prop masteron and winni, I was shredded! Def do the second cycle and add the winni in too at 50 mg a day the last 6 weeks. If you are worried about pinning u ain't ready bro. Plus it's way too long u are wasting gear. Go twelve weeks anything after that is a waste I'm my opinion.

Weeks 1-12 prop 150 mg EOD
    Weeks 4-12 masteron 100 mg EID
    Weeks 6-12 winni 50 mg Ed

I pinned all 3, the results from pinning winni are way better than Orlad. Orals are for the chicks.

You're already pinning EOD so just jam the Masteron in there, it smoothes out the prop. I prefer Anavar of Winstrol if you can get it @ 75-100mg ed split dosing daily

thanks a lot dude.

i can get both anavar and winstrol. Ok anyone else think 16 weeks is too long for this cycle?

so now I am thinking about these 2 cycles

Weeks 1-12 prop 150 mg EOD
    Weeks 4-12 masteron 100 mg EID
    Weeks 6-12 anavar or winni 50 mg Ed

Weeks 1-16 prop 150 mg EOD
    Weeks 4-16 masteron 100 mg EID
    Weeks 6-12 anavar or winnie 50 mg Ed

Which do you think is best?

What about long esters? 16 weeks is easier this way
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!

Wont the longer esters cause more water retention? The main reason i wanna do Test Prop and Masteron Prop is due to the short life of the steroid and they don't cause much water retention