I have recently started a gluten free diet. I'm looking to get about 3500-4000 calories a day. Does anyone know how I could set up a gluten free meal plan. I started gluten free about a week ago.. And I've pretty much just been eating brown rice and sweet potatoes.

Basically... Can anyone help me set up a 3500 -4000 calorie meal plan. With about 6-7 meals a day. ? I've been having a hard time figuring it out. As I'm having trouble measuring the calories in my rice and sweet potatoes.

This is around what I've been doing.

Meal 1 - 2 Servings of cream of rice (320 calories) With 1/2 cup of egg whites and 1-2 whole eggs.

Meal 2- About 1 cup of mashed sweet potato and 1 cup of brown rice. 1 serving of whey protein

Wait an hour and a half to two hours then I hit the gym. Usually have a banana about half an hour before gym.

Meal 3- 45 minutes - to an hour after work out. 1 serving of 100 percent whey protein. About 1 cup of brown rice and 1 cup of mashed sweet potato. Sometimes add a banana or apple in there.

Meal 4- About 1/2 pound of chicken. About 1 cup of brown rice and 1 cup of mashed sweet potato. Usually add in some beans.

Meal 5- Around 20- 25 grams of protein. Using either protein from eggs, Greek Yogurt, or more chicken. With again about 1 cup of rice and 1 cup of mashed sweet potato and beans.

Meal 6- About 1/2 cup of egg whites ( 15 grams of protein) with 1-2 whole eggs. With 4-5 rice cakes. This is usually and hour or two before bed.

Definitely not getting 3500- 4000 calories with this meal plan.. I know it :/ But even with this diet I don't notice my belly fat getting any lower.

I work out 6-7 times a week. 6 ft around 187 to 190 pounds right now probably around 8-12 % body fat I'm not sure. I'm really trying to work on my 6 pack. First 4 abs are visible... But lower two are not. Lower stomach is literally the only place on my body where there is fat.

So just trying to maintain current muscle mass right now and get that 6 pack better. With the amount I work out I feel I should be eating 3500 calories to do that. And probably 4000 on cardio days.

If anyone could help me set up a meal plan that would be awesome.

for 3500 I should be getting about 585 calories each meal right ? Thanks