Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It's That Time of Year again !

HAHA watchout it was my birthday weekend that just passed

But ya thanks for the input guys, is it safe to run letro maintenance doses throughout a cycle? Because my letro is alooot more trusted then my adex i really wanna be 100% ontop of my gyno

Quote Originally Posted by darkrid3r View Post
    50mg of mast EoD will eliminate your need to run AI on cycle so I have been told, I have not tested this theory myself but should.

Dont mess with your gyno, have a doctor look at it.
    Masteron def has some AI properties, but I wouldn't rely on it alone to be your AI. You should be able to run the letro prior to cycle, just get it going. If you start right away, you should be okay when you start your cycle. However, if your lump stays despite your letro treatments, as Darkrid3r suggested, see a doc.

Masteron is awesome. You will see nice things from it. IMO, stick to the 100mg eod as in your plan. If you are frivolous with your dose and duration you will feel it in your prostate. Speaking from experience....
    Comfort is the enemy of success.

Hazcat Guest

Get rid of the gyno prior to your cycle or you'll ruin your cycle so nuke it now with the letro. As for your cycle, don't run Masteron and Winstrol at the same time. They are too similar and would be a waste. You may run any AI on cycle you wish. It's getting the dose correct that's difficult.

Wow so i guess everyone's leading towards nuking my estro pre-cycle. This shall be fun! I appreciate you guys giving me input im gunna go with it.
    Wat you guys think of this revision here...

Prop 16-ish weeks 150mg EOD
    TBol leftovers week1-3 or 4 depending how much i have left 40mg ED
    Masteron 100mg EOD weeks 1-10
    Winstrol 60mg ED weeks 10-16
    HCG 250 i.u Tue-Friday weeks 2-16 blast the rest at the end
    PCT Nolva clomid
    Oh, Clen 2weeks on 2weeks off here and there
    Adex 1mg e2D (the stuff's weak UG)
    Leftover letro if flair up...

I have never run HCG during cycle, so im really unsure my dosage of adex this time around. Already as it is im on the high side sometimes i dont know why i feel im always in a constant battle with estrogen...