Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Whats up with Adex ?

Default Whats up with Adex ?

Seriously, whats up with all this bunk Adex lately i'm running into. I got a really close friend who brews his stuff, damn shits solid. But the guys private, and yes I have fallen guilty of jumping left and right in the search of some friggin good adex / acillaries. Wether it be reputible online sources getting the stuff seized at customs on the way to Canada, or damn UG stuff from people at the gym that's basically crap, I can't get a hold of some decent AI !

Watchu guys think of getting a script? Is it quite hard to get thru a doc, does it have to be an Endo? Oh btw im in Canada, if that makes a difference because im sure private docs in the States would make life alot easier aha.
    Whats average price of prescrip adex anyway !? Would make my life ALOT easier

Canada shouldn't be an issue for you.. There's lots of domestic. We can't source talk here but just keep an eye out.
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!

AG Guys ships to Canada with no issues, I have used their stuff and just picked up more clen.

As dark said. You can find the stuff, just need to be patient, plan ahead, and give yourself time to find it before you actually really need it. Like when you start growing some A cups. We're both in Canada, and don't have issues.

hmm, either you guys are all smooth talkers at the gym, or im just blind haha.

You guys have any tips when checking if ur UG AI is bunk or not, besides the obvious answer of trusting your source. Cuz i already got screwed once with a weak AI on cycle.

If its liquid shake it before use. And yes it could be Underdosed. But go by how your body is feeling and adjust accordingly. It may mean taking 1mg eod which is actually only giving you half that. Or next step, make your own or get genuine!
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!