Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Opinion on mega stack

I think EQ at 400 mg week for him would be fine. EQ takes is a standard ester with a 7 day half life.

The "kicking in" part is the fact that it takes a fairly long time and a lot of energy to build red blood.

I am running 1200mg of EQ right now for another 2 weeks, then will drop to 600mg a week and see how it goes. Its my first run with the compound so my experience with it is limited.
    But being 230 pounds also makes a little difference. (both buff and I cycle big and long, but this is NOT THE RECOMMENDATION OF THIS BOARD, just an FYI hehe.)

I still agree with the guys though, we need to get you back into the swing.
    When was your last cycle and what did it consist of?
    What is your current goal, what is your goal with the AAS use, what is your goal after? This might help determine a better cycle.

The layout of your cycle is more than fine, I think people are questioning the use of many compounds, but I could be wrong here.
    Its a regular cycle for a regular 185 pound guy that is looking to change some of his frame a little bit
    Its all good bro!

IM trying to be exact, my last SHOT was i believe August 5th but then i ran NOLVA for 7 weeks. My cycle consisted of:
    Sus 250
    Tren HEX
    Masteron

Im not going to bullshit here i ran this cycle for about 20 weeks, i maxed at 198lbs to be exact. FYI i use to weight at 100lbs soak and wet when i was 22. As you can see in my default picture thats not the case nomore. (then again that pic was taken 4 years later.) Anyways, my goal is to be cut up and stay under 195lbs. Thats another reason why im posting here, because i think my cycle doesn't match what my goals want to be. Im not trying to become the next Arnold, i want vascular, i was 8pak but i still wanna keep a descent size but NOT LOOK LIKE A SWIMMER. hahaha...
    Quote Originally Posted by darkrid3r View Post
    I think EQ at 400 mg week for him would be fine. EQ takes is a standard ester with a 7 day half life.

The "kicking in" part is the fact that it takes a fairly long time and a lot of energy to build red blood.

I am running 1200mg of EQ right now for another 2 weeks, then will drop to 600mg a week and see how it goes. Its my first run with the compound so my experience with it is limited.
    But being 230 pounds also makes a little difference. (both buff and I cycle big and long, but this is NOT THE RECOMMENDATION OF THIS BOARD, just an FYI hehe.)

I still agree with the guys though, we need to get you back into the swing.
    When was your last cycle and what did it consist of?
    What is your current goal, what is your goal with the AAS use, what is your goal after? This might help determine a better cycle.

The layout of your cycle is more than fine, I think people are questioning the use of many compounds, but I could be wrong here.
    Its a regular cycle for a regular 185 pound guy that is looking to change some of his frame a little bit
    Its all good bro!
    26yrs old
    179lbs
    14% BF
    5'10
    "Cheat Meals are for wimps"

P.S i wanna KEEP MY GAINS LONGER THAN 4 months this time too!!!
    26yrs old
    179lbs
    14% BF
    5'10
    "Cheat Meals are for wimps"

keeping your gains has nothing to do with your cyle mate, thats a solid PCT and proper diet and training post cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by godfatha View Post
    Mgs based on weekly dosages divided up equally
    WK 1- 16 500mgs SUS
    WK 1-16 400mgs EQ
    WK 1-4 350 PROP ( i like a JUMP START)
    WK 5 - 16 400mgs TREN HEX (Not familiar with it, but took it last year and it was SICK and i feel i can do more than 8wks)
    WK 8-16 400mgs MASTERON

ARIMIDEX and Dostinex will be taken DURING cycle and NOLVADEX after my last shot of cycle for 6-8 weeks DEPENDS!
    I like your proposed cycle, but I would drop the Eq personally. the tren will overpower everything so much and lean you out so much no need for the Eq in my experience.
    Good to see you back around.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!