Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Opinion on mega stack

Default Opinion on mega stack

27years young, been juicing since the ice age. Haven't been to gym in 2 months, first time i ever taken this much time off. I lost 10lbs of muscle since the 2 months out of gym and i been off gear for 3 1/2 months. Lookin to get back into the swing of things after my stomach and my chest turned to jello. FUCKIN GROSS! I suggest never to stop training!
    Check this stack out! i plan on starting MONDAY!!!

27 185lbs -DIET USUALLY GOOD WHILE ON GEAR! Workout 5-6x a week.

Mgs based on weekly dosages divided up equally
    WK 1- 16 500mgs SUS
    WK 1-16 400mgs EQ
    WK 1-4 350 PROP ( i like a JUMP START)
    WK 5 - 16 400mgs TREN HEX (Not familiar with it, but took it last year and it was SICK and i feel i can do more than 8wks)
    WK 8-16 400mgs MASTERON

ARIMIDEX and Dostinex will be taken DURING cycle and NOLVADEX after my last shot of cycle for 6-8 weeks DEPENDS!
    26yrs old
    179lbs
    14% BF
    5'10
    "Cheat Meals are for wimps"

First you should get back into the gym regulary for 2-3 months before going on juice, fix up your diet and get back into the full swing. There is no point in going on gear if your not ready.

Second this is not a MEGA stack, its a baby stack, but with this said here is more of my opinion:
    1-4 150 prop eod
    1-16 sust 500mg week split into 2 shots.

I would leave out all other compounds till about week 40. Take your time there is no rush. You seem familiar enough with compounds to adjust your timing right though.

If your hell bent on this stack its more than fine the way its laid out.

IMO take it slow, no rush to the top bro.
    Tren HEX is more a gimic than any real product, better to buy them single and mix yourself, you wont find the third compound in tren alone though, that i have ever seen, its stupid expensive.

Call me old school, but a mega stack to me is when you throw in 3 or more on one cycle. and sus 500mg a week is 2 shots 250mg a week lol.. Not sure why u corrected me there. I appreciate the opinion, but you got ease up on the sarcasm when helping people on here. I dont recognize you but you seem to know what your talkin about. Just asking for a little more friendly opinion.

"no such thing as a roid rage, just mean people." - wise man once said.hahahah

Thanks for opinion though appreciate it honestly

Quote Originally Posted by darkrid3r View Post
    First you should get back into the gym regulary for 2-3 months before going on juice, fix up your diet and get back into the full swing. There is no point in going on gear if your not ready.

Second this is not a MEGA stack, its a baby stack, but with this said here is more of my opinion:
    1-4 150 prop eod
    1-16 sust 500mg week split into 2 shots.

I would leave out all other compounds till about week 40. Take your time there is no rush. You seem familiar enough with compounds to adjust your timing right though.

If your hell bent on this stack its more than fine the way its laid out.

IMO take it slow, no rush to the top bro.
    Tren HEX is more a gimic than any real product, better to buy them single and mix yourself, you wont find the third compound in tren alone though, that i have ever seen, its stupid expensive.
    26yrs old
    179lbs
    14% BF
    5'10

Not trying to flame you or anything but you are only 27... Something tells me you haven't been around the steroid scene that long haha. I shouldn't be talking as I'm only 22 but we have a lot of members who have been in the game for 20+ years.

How tall are you btw? 195 and "been juicing since the ice age" leads me to believe there is something wrong with your diet or workout routine.

I'm going to suggest, being 27 and hopefully having a high test, you stay natty until you get to a <12% BF and your 10 pounds back. Actually, first I would get a blood test before you even consider starting a cycle.

im 5'10 185lbs under 10% BF
    26yrs old
    179lbs
    14% BF
    5'10

lolol.. blood test takin every time i cycle... WTF is with these questions.. quit assuming shit ask me before you give opinion.. DAMN this forum when down the fuckin tubes... where is HAZ and FLORIDA when you need em..
    26yrs old
    179lbs
    14% BF
    5'10

Bushman i know whose on this site and i been around the game since you were a fetus (theres my scarsm) yo if you guys cant give helpful advice dont comment on it..
    26yrs old
    179lbs
    14% BF
    5'10

Well I dont see any questions in your OP bro, just "check this out". For someone who's been "juicing since the ice age", your a a pissant, to put it bluntly. Hell kid, I'm 45 yo havent juiced for over a year and I still outweigh you by nearly 40 lbs with a bf of 9% and I'm a lightweight compared to a lot of guys here. You need to pull your head in and stop being such a tosspot kiddo. You want some advice, ask for it, man up and take the replies on the chin.
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

SO your all tellin me because im not over 240lbs, probody builder type body status. I shouldn't be on gear? lol.. Yo i weighed over 200lbs once in my life and never wanted to go back. Im not trying to set records here, not trying to be Mr universe. Lean is in, your old ass shouldn't be on gear. NEXT

Quote Originally Posted by dannothemanno View Post
    Well I dont see any questions in your OP bro, just "check this out". For someone who's been "juicing since the ice age", your a a pissant, to put it bluntly. Hell kid, I'm 45 yo havent juiced for over a year and I still outweigh you by nearly 40 lbs with a bf of 9% and I'm a lightweight compared to a lot of guys here. You need to pull your head in and stop being such a tosspot kiddo. You want some advice, ask for it, man up and take the replies on the chin.
    26yrs old
    179lbs
    14% BF
    5'10

Na, let me stop. I aint here to cause problems i been apart of this site for to long. your right ill take the replies as i get em. thats cool, heres my question IF ANYONE CARES TO TWEAK MY CYCLE PLEASE FEEL FREE if it looks a bit off.. THANKS IN ADVANCE
    26yrs old
    179lbs
    14% BF
    5'10