Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good read from National Competitor

8 weeks on 2 weeks off 8 weeks on does NOT give your body time to clear shit.

If your running test E for example, your just hitting peak serum levels at week 5 ish. So your on for 3 weeks, then come off for 2. The 2 weeks your off is only 14 days, with test E and a half life of 17 days, your only going to clear about 1/3 of what you were on in the first place. Then your starting again with 2 compounds that are going to take another 5 ish weeks to build up? Lets look at this.

1-8 test e 500mg week 2 shots a week (1ml per shot)
    9-10 off
    11-19 test e 500mg week 2 shots a week
    11-19 deca 600mg week 2 shots a week (2ml per shot including the test E) TOTAL 4ML WEEK
    20-21 off
    22-30 test e 500mg week
    22-30 deca 600mg week
    22-30 EQ 600mg week. (3ml per shot including all compounds) total 6ml week

Now I was just using all longs to keep things simple.
    So its roughly a 30 week cycle.

Anyone see the point of 2 weeks off, other than a pinning break, the addition of a compound is fine I just see no reason to go off for 2 weeks.

Going to research the myostatin thing.

^^^ I'm sharing ur logic. I don't understand the 2 wks off. I'm just guessing on his reasoning. I don't really agree with ur half life time there I think its closer to 10 days but still 2 wks after u pin for 8 isn't gonna be shit...

Myostatin is worth a Google search. I'm sure the internet can explain it better than me. But its basically something the body produces to inhibit growth.