Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Im afraid to use Clomid for DECA/TEST PCT.What can I use instead?

Unhappy Im afraid to use Clomid for DECA/TEST PCT.What can I use instead?

I keep reading posts about Clomid and emotions/depression soide effects.
    It makes me not want to take it. What can I take instead? Or how minimal can I take it?

Thanks guys.

Triptorelin It's a 1 shot PCT but I'm unsure of how to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by BushMan View Post
    Triptorelin It's a 1 shot PCT but I'm unsure of how to use it.

Doesnt sound too effective lol
    http://www.************.com/forum/an...orelin-14.html

Hm well hopefully someone else can jump in here and answer your question but I know a guy who used it and it worked great after his tren cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by BushMan View Post
    Hm well hopefully someone else can jump in here and answer your question but I know a guy who used it and it worked great after his tren cycle.

Cool. Thank you sir.

Well I hear a lot of stories about the evils of a nolva pct following a nandrolone cycle but I have done it every cycle I have ever done. So here's mine opinion, take it or leave it. As I understand it, nolva mixed with a nandrolone is said to increase chances of getting prosterone based gyno. Two things come to my mind. I believe keeping estrogen in check helps to keep prolactin in check. In addition, running a prolactin agonist reduces prolactin and IMO is a must for a nandrolone cycle. So if you were to run an AI along with something like dostinex then prolactin should not be a problem. Nolva will still be effective for stimulating natural test production and everything should be fine.

To comment on the fear of using clomid due to emotional issues. I think estrogen is part of that problem too. So running an AI while on clomid (first few weeks) should help reduce any issues. I have run clomid plenty of times and never seem to experience emotional sides though. People react differently to different drugs so IMO there is no one size fits all advice.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

^^^^ha!!! Yep what he said

I also agree with Florida!
    Some guys are using DAA for pct, i have not but thought i would mention it.

Stand alone Aromasin pct. If you want to stay away from SERMS i know SYL swore by AI only PCT's.

Hazcat Guest

Florida and JoeHammer have some great posts. I would recommend aromasin or tapering off arimidex. You may even want to switch over to formastanzolol along with some DAA as an alternative pct. You could use Forged and Unleashed and even Bridge as well. The timing and dosing would be dependent upon what you're using on cycle, age, and susceptibility to gyno. I've thrown in a few clomid here and there and find it a very good product. I don't see that a person has to take it daily to get positive effects from it when recovering during pct.

An AI only pct holds a lot of merit since it's mostly estrogen that keeps the HPTA shut down. In this thread we have the excess prolactin to think of and we've all used the remedy of dostinex or prami for this condition and it should be included with deca cycles. I still think men should monitor closely for gyno once they believe they have fully recovered since I've received at least a dozen PM's about gyno occurring around a month after a successful pct. Obviously the nolvadex/clomid was boosting their natural testosterone and/or blocking excess estrogen that was lingering past their pct. A few pumps of formstanzolol daily would have kept it at bay or perhaps some daa to keep their testosterone dominant over the lingering estrogen or even a combination of the 2. Somewhere they are going to have to taper on off but these products are working on a smaller scale than the big guns we use during a normal pct and all that are needed. Phytoserms 347 pop to mind because it contains bulbine natalensis which has received great praise as well.

Everyone should look into what works for them and remember as you body fat % increases you'll have more problems with estrogen and as you age you'll have to think about different products that work for you. Don't rely on what worked when you were 20 as you approach 40 or even 50, 60, and older. One size will never fit all forever. Think about it.
    Last edited by Hazcat; 12-31-2012 at 04:39 PM.