Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Nervous about my first cycle!

Hello Iron brothers

I just pinned myself for the fifth time which also means its my 1 month update. I started off at around 165 lbs and I checked my weight awhile ago, I'm 181 lbs. Pinning 500mg once a week. I can see some clear gains especially on the traps, chest and arms. need to work extra hard on the abs and legs. The waist has gotten bigger with the increase in weight which is a clear sign I need to be more strict with my diet.

In my haste to get big fast I think I've pushed myself a little too far with the weights, my old wrist pain is back and its really hampering my exercises. Is it possible to get big even if we don't constantly push ourselves with new weights? I stick to 6-12 reps I wonder if this rep range is alright with slightly lighter weights. Really appreciate some inputs on this. Thanks guys, Cheers!

What movements are hurting your wrist? I think I remember you saying DB pressed and BB presses? Maybe take a week or two off of those and do a shit ton of DB or cable flies. I believe there are exercises to strengthen your wrists. Get your wrist better. Just ask yourself would you rather take a week off, or a month+?

Quote Originally Posted by BushMan View Post
    What movements are hurting your wrist? I think I remember you saying DB pressed and BB presses? Maybe take a week or two off of those and do a shit ton of DB or cable flies. I believe there are exercises to strengthen your wrists. Get your wrist better. Just ask yourself would you rather take a week off, or a month+?

Yeah Bro, Bench press (both flat and incline) and DB curls/Preachers for the Bi's, Cable Pushdowns for Tri's , Shrugs and Bent over rows. Especially when I lift heavy, it doesn't hurt as bad when I go light. But I'm worried I may not grow with light weights.

Hey Brothers!!

I've just finished my 6th Pin, which means I'm halfway through my cycle. Still, didn't learn to aspirate - Bushman can kick my ass for this! Ok, I'm feeling pretty good, looking better, upper abs are starting to show and I'm looking pretty muscular overall. Weighing 180lbs, the weight has been hovering around this mark for the past fortnight. I've got a couple of questions for the experts here, please help out:

1. I'd run Dbol in the first three weeks and quit, should I run it for another 3-4 weeks because my bodyweight hasn't been increasing.
    2. When people say the testicles shrink, how small do they actually get? Mine are the same as before my cycle. I'm not running HCG
    3. Can I do the intermittent fasting routine when on a bulk, for instance, can I eat 2-3 heavy meals slightly in excess of my BMR within a gap of 6 hours and not eat anything during the rest of the day?

Hope you guys can throw some light on this, got some weird exams next week and I'm

Cheers Johnny.

Forget the Dbol, your bw is not increasing because your not eating enough cals.
    Nuts tend to shrink anywhere between 10-50%.........the longer your "on" the more they shrink.
    I'm not a fan of intermittent fasting, you need a constant supply of nutrients to the bod at all times. I would up my cal intake and significantly up my cardio as well.
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

Quote Originally Posted by dannothemanno View Post
    Forget the Dbol, your bw is not increasing because your not eating enough cals.
    Nuts tend to shrink anywhere between 10-50%.........the longer your "on" the more they shrink.
    I'm not a fan of intermittent fasting, you need a constant supply of nutrients to the bod at all times. I would up my cal intake and significantly up my cardio as well.
    Right, I'm just vary of getting fat again so I tend to eat a little lesser than most people on a cycle. Especially because I've just lost so much weight and it'd be such a heartache to pile on the fat. But thanks for pointing me in the right direction, I'll do as you've mentioned.

Hey Brothers got a small doubt. I don't know if its just me or whether I'm getting gyno. I'm at 15% BF, although its hard to be accurate about it because I've put on muscle and water too. I mean I can see a bit of vascularity on my arms and forearms but I've still got a bit of a belly. anyway, I feel no itchiness or soreness on my nipples. There is a bit of hardness around it but I don't know if thats just my pecs. I've been taking pharma grade Arimidex .5/EOD. I'm running 500mg Test-E, please advice.

Quote Originally Posted by RogueRider View Post
    Hey Brothers got a small doubt. I don't know if its just me or whether I'm getting gyno. I'm at 15% BF, although its hard to be accurate about it because I've put on muscle and water too. I mean I can see a bit of vascularity on my arms and forearms but I've still got a bit of a belly. anyway, I feel no itchiness or soreness on my nipples. There is a bit of hardness around it but I don't know if thats just my pecs. I've been taking pharma grade Arimidex .5/EOD. I'm running 500mg Test-E, please advice.
    Your good bro. That dose of adex should have you covered. Plus you have no symptoms.

Thanks, it must be in my head then.But its better to be safe than sorry! especially with things like growing breasts.

Just got done with my seventh Pin, weights up to 185lbs, I've been eating more and am really motivated to keep the diet clean for the remaining 5 weeks. I've started to notice some good strength gains, although I'm not pushing myself too hard, don't want to mess with my wrists again. Starting to look pretty muscular, filling out my leather jacket nicely. Abs and Legs are lagging and I'm planning to do Legs twice a week to bring them up. Also doing 1 hour cardio sessions thrice a week. Keep you brothers posted. cheers!