Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Nervous about my first cycle!

this may be a silly question but do you wrap your wrists when you lift? that helped me tremendously when I was getting tendonitis from preacher curls and BB curls etc.

I 2nd joe on the wrist wraps. Mine don't bother me anymore for some reason. But using wraps greatly helps with it. I don't wear them anymore except when i bench heavy. Thats the one movement that kills my wrists. I guess it's the pressure of the weight, when i go heavy at least.

You are doing cardio 3x per week for an hour? Are you trying to lose weight? Or just stay lean as you bulk? You are bulking aren't you? I assume so since it's your first cycle. I really think that is way too much cardio, unless you're getting ready for a comp. I think you should drop the 3x per week for an hour and switch it to 3x per week 20 minutes. 20 min of fasted AM cardio, I am a huge endorser of fasted morning cardio when it comes to fat loss. I swear, it's just as effective as clen for that purpose. But in any case, back that cardio down, remember 5-10 min of super high intensity (i.e. sprints) is just as effective as 45-1hr of jogging. It's all about jacking that heart rate up as high as possible, not as much about length of time you keep it there. It's been shown in research that if you can jack it up really high for just a very short period of time, your body will continue burning fat for hours.

If i am bulking, one of the best things i've found to do is just do some light cardio about 4 times a week. Im talking like 10-15min. This is just enough to get the blood moving around your body, shuttle those nutrients around. It's amazing how much this has helped me. Especially with appetite. My appetite has honestly doubled or tripled since i've been doing this. And if you're anything like me, you need all the appetite possible, as it's hard to find the will to stuff your face 24/7.
    "Everybody wanna be big, nobody wanna lift this heavyass weight!" - Ronnie Coleman

Quote Originally Posted by JoeHammer View Post
    this may be a silly question but do you wrap your wrists when you lift? that helped me tremendously when I was getting tendonitis from preacher curls and BB curls etc.
    I had wrist problems awhile back from pushpress and wrist tape helped 110%.

Hi Joe, I use wrist support and gloves with wrist bandage on top, its not really tendonitis, I have a strained ligament on both wrists when I botched a clean jerk without proper technique. But it still hurts a lot so I avoid some exercises to keep the pressure off. I wonder how guys like BranchWarren stay away from injuries with the highly intense training they do.

Quote Originally Posted by willsouth View Post

You are doing cardio 3x per week for an hour? Are you trying to lose weight? Or just stay lean as you bulk? You are bulking aren't you? I assume so since it's your first cycle. I really think that is way too much cardio, unless you're getting ready for a comp. I think you should drop the 3x per week for an hour and switch it to 3x per week 20 minutes. 20 min of fasted AM cardio, I am a huge endorser of fasted morning cardio when it comes to fat loss. I swear, it's just as effective as clen for that purpose. But in any case, back that cardio down, remember 5-10 min of super high intensity (i.e. sprints) is just as effective as 45-1hr of jogging. It's all about jacking that heart rate up as high as possible, not as much about length of time you keep it there. It's been shown in research that if you can jack it up really high for just a very short period of time, your body will continue burning fat for hours.
    I agree with you Will, I do cardio on an empty stomach too. I go for the low intensity long duration workouts, since I had a 'slipped disc'
    injury when I was young (yeah I'm full of injuries, lol). I've been eating fatty food for the past 2 weeks and its starting to show around my waist. So, I figured I'd up the cardio for a month and see how I look and then cut back. Also, since I'm around 15% BF I bought some Albuterol. I Was wondering whether I should wait until the end of my PCT and run it for a month...

Keep eating clean, and often even after the cycle. DONOT stop just because your cycle has. You know what will happen don't you?
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyboy View Post
    Keep eating clean, and often even after the cycle. DONOT stop just because your cycle has. You know what will happen don't you?
    Haha, you mean I'll turn fat. Yes Brother I'm gonna stick to a clean diet, you guys motivate me!

Quote Originally Posted by RogueRider View Post
    Haha, you mean I'll turn fat. Yes Brother I'm gonna stick to a clean diet, you guys motivate me!
    Not necasseraly fat. More along the lines off loosing all the muscle you put on..
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!

^^^ yessss. so many people lift with less intensity and frequency after a cycle with some strange idea that they need to give their body a rest simply because theyre not on the juice anymore. its quite the opposite. I can agree with less cardio because cortisol becomes an issue post cycle but keep your weights the same and keep the food the same!

I second joes earlier post as well. I had a 15 years skateboarding career before I got into bodybuilding. it ruined my wrists and knees and hips. so I have to wrap my knees and wrists everytime I am in the gym, no matter what, and sometimes the wraps on the knees aren't enough. the inner part of my knee cap feels like a knife is buried in it at times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I think everyone should have steroids while they're on sex.

THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

Height: 5' 9''
    Weight:166 lbs
    Experience: 9 years

Hey Brothers!

Just got done with my 8th pin, weights up to 190Lbs. Been working out 7 days a week, feeling good overall, though small aches and pains remain. sticking with my plan to do weak parts twice a week ( legs, chest and Bi's).

so many people lift with less intensity and frequency after a cycle with some strange idea that they need to give their body a rest simply because theyre not on the juice anymore. its quite the opposite. I can agree with less cardio because cortisol becomes an issue post cycle but keep your weights the same and keep the food the same!
    Well once I come off the Test, wont my strength gains and my body's ability to recover faster go back to normal? I'm assuming a normal guy cannot go toe to toe with someone who's juicing, I was looking forward to doing more cardio post cycle to drop BF and get defined, sucks to hear thats going to be a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by focusfanatic01 View Post
    I second joes earlier post as well. I had a 15 years skateboarding career before I got into bodybuilding. it ruined my wrists and knees and hips. so I have to wrap my knees and wrists everytime I am in the gym, no matter what, and sometimes the wraps on the knees aren't enough. the inner part of my knee cap feels like a knife is buried in it at times
    I know how you feel Bro, I wear knee wraps, wrist wraps, gloves, elbow support, straps for grip and a lifting belt, Almost look like I'm going to war. so I wear a jacket and hide it.