Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Nervous about my first cycle!

yea, you don't think bout your future joints and what not when your a kid
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I think everyone should have steroids while they're on sex.

THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

Height: 5' 9''
    Weight:166 lbs
    Experience: 9 years

Hey Brothers just finished pinning, weights 188lbs - I can see some good gains compared to a month ago, I typically do about 1 Bodypart a day, around 20 sets (8-12 reps) is this overtraining? Have a Diplomacy exam tomorrow and I'm stressed out, heading over to the gym - I find that a strenuous workout always helps me calm down afterwards. cheers!

Some will say yes, its too much. I don't personally think 20 sets is too much for say legs or back(biggest bodyparts.) Considering you are on juice which dramatically quickens recovery time. But for smaller bodyparts i think it's a little much. 20 sets for tris or pecs is just overkill. I'd up the weight or intensity and try to get as much done in 12 sets as you do in 20. I think the rule of thumb is typically 8-12 sets per bodypart, and no more than an hour, hour and a half in the gym. Hell, look at Dorian Yates for example. He said he spent about 3 hours TOTAL per week in the gym in his hay day using the HIT method. I've seen him on youtube taking guys through a workout. He had a guy doing chest...1 warmup set or decline press, 1 working set, then one set of flys. That was it! Same with Mike Metzker. I think he did even less, like 1 set per bodypart. Now Im def not saying go that route, but maybe cut down total number of sets. This change in routines will probably even spur on some new muscle growth. Last year i used HIT for legs and i got some huge growth.

That being said though, i know how I like to train. 20-25 sets for back sometimes. I KNOW this is way overkill, but somedays i just get in the zone and don't wanna quit lifting. When im knee deep in a good cycle i really have to force myself to not spend too much time in the gym.
    "Everybody wanna be big, nobody wanna lift this heavyass weight!" - Ronnie Coleman

Quote Originally Posted by willsouth View Post
    Some will say yes, its too much. I don't personally think 20 sets is too much for say legs or back(biggest bodyparts.) Considering you are on juice which dramatically quickens recovery time. But for smaller bodyparts i think it's a little much. 20 sets for tris or pecs is just overkill.
    Yeah the trainers at the gym think its crazy that I do 5-6 variations per body part. However, they don't know that I'm on gear. I train for two hours a day, that includes the warmup/stretching and I end it with a 10 minute run/cycling. I don't know if I'm overtraining or undereating, for instance my Bi's have hardly grown - I've seen some good improvements on the back, shoulders and Chest though. Maybe I'll try doing 3 sets per variation for a month and see how that goes.

By the way, I've got some albuterol which I bought along with my Test, should I start it now or wait until PCT is over and do just albuterol for a month? I'd like to drop 5% BF to get a good toned look, I look a bit watery right now.

Sorry, but a small bump to the earlier post. I've bought some albuterol and since I'm entering the last 4 weeks of my first cycle, I was wondering whether I should start the albuterol now or wait and finish PCT and run just the albuterol. I'm around 190lbs, 15%BF - I'm not worried about my weight, I just want to drop the BF in a month or two. I'm doing 1 hour cardio sessions thrice a week. What do you guys think I ought to do about the Albuterol?

Finished pinning, weights hovering around 190lbs. Wrist pain that I had earlier has returned however I've identified which exercises hurt the wrists the most and have found alternatives. All going well, cleaned up my diet and am looking forward to losing some of the water weight and hold on to gains as much as possible. cheers!
    Last edited by RogueRider; 06-06-2013 at 11:03 PM.

Hey Brothers,

My 11 th pin was yesterday, have four more to go. Weight is up to 194lbs, have been cheating on my diet a bit and its really starting to show around the waist, lost vascularity in the arms. Doing cardio thrice a week and starting albuterol from next week to help drop BF quickly. I want to post a before/after picture once I'm done with my PCT. Cheers!

Hey guys,

My last pin was 10 days ago. I decided to stop and make it a 14 week cycle. Deciding to stop was a tough decision as being on gear is one of the best feelings a man can have. Its not like an orgasm which lasts a few seconds or like a delicious meal which lasts a few minutes. This feeling was with me day in and day out. I thought I'd write down a few positives and negatives that I've encountered over my cycle in the hope that it might be useful to someone who's about to start their first cycle.

Pro's - The dianabol that I used at the start of my cycle was amazing, very hard not to feel cocky when on Dbol, gives you immense strength gains and it helped me pile on the pounds. I was around 160lbs when I started my cycle and at one point I got upto 195lbs, my goal was never to look like a freak of nature but generally a little more muscular than the average gym goer and I'm only 1.73m tall so this was great for me. The Dbol actually made me hungry and this helped get massive amounts of food in everyday. I saw good gains on my traps,Lats, chest and arms. My legs which were lagging, have also improved and I've got some size on them now; However they aren't on par with the overall physique and I'm working hard on them ( I don't squat or deadlift because of a bad back ). The testosterone also gets you aroused round the clock. Also, steroids have an impact on your mind. They give you the confidence to go heavier and harder and for a longer period of time. I noticed how ridiculously fast I recovered from my workouts. For instance, I'd hit a body part really hard for two hours and be sore that night and the next day when I would go back to the gym I'd be totally fine. I was able to give a 100% everyday for the last three months.

Cons: The most obvious one was water retention, it made my muscles look smooth and also made my face look puffy. I don't know if this is accurate but I felt much stronger when on Dbol and Test compared to when I was running just on Test (really missing the Dbol feeling). But Dbol came at a price - it did thin out my hair a bit and I also had some boils on my back which have gone away. But unlike others I didn't get any pimples on my face, nor did I get back pumps. My nipples got itchy and I can swear I have a little hardness on my left chest but I never skipped my EOD dose of .5 Arimidex so I'm probably just assuming things. This last one is not really a negative effect of steroids but it is related to it. I have been dropping weight since the last two weeks, down from 195 to 185lbs now. I started panicking and have been counting calories and getting in around 200 grams of protein everyday. The constant erections while on Test can be a pain in the ass if one doesn't have a girlfriend (like myself) I can't believe I'm complaining about this but there have been days when I had to wank 3-4 times, needless to say my nuts have also shrunk to about half the original size. Its been ten days since my last pin I have been noticing that I am struggling to complete my workouts, despite sleeping a sound 10 hours everyday. I'm going to take a week off to recover, heal up my injured wrists and get some motivation to get back in the gym.

I've a question for the experts - If I maintain a really good diet and get adequate rest, will I be able to lift as heavy as I have been lifting whilst on gear? should I reduce the weights/sets? I definitely dont want to lose my gains because I over trained. Sorry about the long post, thanks for all the support you guys, I'll keep you posted. Cheers!

Johnny.
    Last edited by RogueRider; 07-11-2013 at 08:27 PM.