Thanks for all the advice guys. To be honest, I didn't listen when you all said stick to a 12 or 16 week test only plan. After 16 weeks, I still felt so good so I was debating whether or not to just stay on test for life. Lots of thinking as usual and listening to the little guy inside--told me it would be smart to just get off and start PCT....let the batteries go back to normal for half a year to a year or so.

I'm unable to get a hold of some REAL HCG or peptides, so the only thing I have access to is whats on AG-Guys. I know it's not the best, but it has to be better than nothing. To be honest, I really just want to get off completely now, and not do any tapering off--I know its smarter in the sense that it eases your body rather than shocking it. I just want to be done with Test for awhile, if that makes sense. I'll stick with Flo's plan, as mentioned above and keep you guys informed with how the PCT is going.

Again thanks for the info, nice to know there are solid guys out there that have "been there, done that".

v/r