Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: May need a big pct--you tell me!?

Default May need a big pct--you tell me!?

So, its official. I'm going to start my PCT tomorrow, and I've been running gear for quite sometime. I'll lay out the weeks for each steroid used and approximately how long. FYI it was my first cycle.
    500mg Test C a week for approximately 7 months.

After about 5 months into my test cycle I got about 30 Wini pills for free from a friend and decided "why not".
    50mg e/d Wini, 1 Month

Decided that I loved gear soo much, so I started EQ about a month ago. Dosed at 600mg a week.

So all in all, 7 months on Test with a little "fool around" with other crap. I'm 28, 6'1". Before cycle, 190 at 9% BF. I've done Men's physique competitions and 2 Natural bodybuilding shows, so I'm not new to lifting(10+ years religiously, 6 days a week). After cycle, 242 with about 13% bf(according to 7 site test caliper) A lot of talk from friends, most of all of them are Pro BB's or guys that have been on gear for years telling me to just stay on Test year round.

The dream of becoming a pro, 6'1", come on lets get real guys...slim to none--I'd have to be upwards 280-290 in off season to even stand a chance. So I've excepted the facts, and decided to come off, and CYCLE like most of the guys on here, its smarter and better for your health in the long run. But DAMN, it's great when your on.

So the big question is, I have a shit ton of LiquiDex, and more Nolva then I know what to do with--and nothing but time.
    Nolva 20/20/20/10/10
    Adex .5mg ED for as long as the oily skin and acne appears, plus tanning.

Does the above look like it will be enough for a PCT?

Any questions from you guys/old Pro's like Buff or Flo would be appreciated. Again, I'm a bit nervous because the last 7 months, gear is all it was about. I was thinking between 6-8 months off, time on = time off. Does this all sound like a good plan to you guys. Any input is respected and or appreciated.

v/r guys--thanks.

Well it is safe to say you are shut down completely so it will take some time to get back to normal. I think what you have is a little light. I would run some hcg as well. I'd add at least a week to the nolva and probably only run the adex at .25mg ED then taper down to EOD the E3D over five of the six weeks of pct. I'd get some blood work done near the end of pct to see where you are at then if your test levels are showing quite low I'd extend pct a few more weeks. Blood wok is the only way to tell if your natural hormones have recovered.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Thanks Flo. Much appreciated. What kind of side effects would I possibly be looking at? I know the lack of motivation and sluggishness is a big one. Do most guys experience worse acne post then when they're on? Also, if HCG isn't available, would it be okay to run it anyways and just up the dosage of Nolvadex?

The sides of low test are pretty much what you said, low energy, libido loss, etc. This shouldn't hit you like a brick all at once. It's a gradual thing as the exogenous test leaves the system. With pct the natural hormones begin to come back on line and the sides go away. Most of what people experience when coming off is in their head. If hcg isn't something you can get then you will still recover with the adex and nolva. The hcg just gets the process going quicker. Acne is usually estrogen related so keeping the adex going should help with that. Something you could consider is running some peptides during pct and after. It won't effect testosterone but it will increase GH and that would be a good thing when you're off cycle. It could also help you keep muscle. I wouldn't increase the nolva dose, there really is no benefit to running it higher. Longer is a better route to go.

In reality you are pretty young so you shouldn't have any major problems with recovery. You can expect to lose some weight but as long as you keep on track with your nutrition and training it shouldn't be bad.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Big smile man, thanks Flo. Much appreciated.

I have been on for about 3 years now with one off time in there only for about 10 weeks. So yeah.....

I would say taper down, give yourself another 3 months to taper it off. Not sure exactly what your running right now but list it out.
    The EQ has not even hit your system yet either!

If your serious about coming off your going to need a dam good plan.

Lets look it from today as week one:

1-4 EQ dont take any more.
    1-4 test 500mg week
    5-7 test 250mg week
    8-9 test 125mg week
    8-13 hCG 250mg 2x week
    11-15 nolvadex 20mg ed for 3 weeks 10mg ed for 2 weeks

sorry cant think, have a headache.
    Last edited by Hazcat; 01-07-2013 at 09:27 PM.

^ im thinking this is the best bet to avoid most of the sides associated with coming off.

^^^ yes and like Florida said. Throw in some peptides (modified GRF and ghrp-6). The peps will help with keeping u motivated too.

With what you have to work with you have a pretty decent pct plan worked up. I wish you had added some clomid in there, and switched the arimidex for aromasin but with what you have to work with I'd say your plan is as solid as it can be.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Hazcat Guest

You'll have to taper off the arimidex and not go from .5mg's daily to none at all.