Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 36 of 67 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Thread: Juju's Juice Log

On a side note I missed training today and most likely tomorrow. Put my dog down that I've had for 14 years. Had the ***** since I lived on the streets. Was the hardest thing I've ever had to do but I loved her so much I didn't want to see her suffer. So now I'm drunk. Rare thing but I lost my daughter. For an American bulldog to live to 14 is unheard of. Ill always miss her. So weird to cry over a dog but the love is so unconditional how can you not!

Maybe tomorrow ill hit the gym just for her lol. Bully power!

And just for you bufbiker I got my profile pic saved to my wife and kid. I know you asked for a pic

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Juju View Post
    On a side note I missed training today and most likely tomorrow. Put my dog down that I've had for 14 years. Had the ***** since I lived on the streets. Was the hardest thing I've ever had to do but I loved her so much I didn't want to see her suffer. So now I'm drunk. Rare thing but I lost my daughter. For an American bulldog to live to 14 is unheard of. Ill always miss her. So weird to cry over a dog but the love is so unconditional how can you not!

Maybe tomorrow ill hit the gym just for her lol. Bully power!
    Have had to do this many times on the past. I have 5 dogs and two cats buried on my property. The dogs were my babies, just like my kids. My heart goes out to you bro!
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Sweet pic. It doesn't get any better brother. I've got two sons, three grandkids, two boys and now one girl, but nothing can replace that experience of your first born! Nothing changes your life any more than that either.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

yeah man. my dog was my everything. i would have paid whatever to have someone genetically engineer her to live till i died.

s for the kid it is pretty awesome. it helps to look at him when im sad cause he does fill that empty void quite a bit where my girl was

didnt hit gym today. hungover. got my head back on and gonna get back at it tomorrow

Go get another dog to grow up with yor son.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

We have a little English bully (3 years old) I love her but I want another big dog. An American bully or a blue nose pitty would suffice. Problem is the wife does NOT want another dog. Ill wear her out slowly on that over time haha

Leg day today
    Cleans 3 sets of 5 @ 100kg
    2min rest

A) squats 20x225x3
    B) lunges 20x40lbsx3
    C) wall sits 60 sec x 3
    2mon rest

A) step ups 15x40lbsx3
    B) split squats 15x40lbsx3
    90 sec rest

A) ham curls 20x45x3
    B) stiff leg deads 20x75kbx3
    C) ham curls on ball 3sets x 20
    2min rest

5min ck continuous abs

Hey bro so sorry you had to put yout best mate down......nothing worse, breaks your fucking heart man, I truly feel for you Thoughts are with you man!!!
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

thanks danno

didnt do much for a workout today. did arms yesterday

A) oly bar curls 20x65x3
    B) hammer curls 20x20x3
    C) preacher curl with DB 15x20x3

Tri extensions - just did drop sets. started at 160 for 15/20 reps and then dropped by 20 pounds, maxed out again, etc. by the end of my third set my tris were so sore i could barely move them

A) w bar curls 25x50x3
    B) 1 arm tri ext 20x30x3 - were so sore from the drop sets i could barely do this lol

I did hit the gym last cpl days. Forget what I did. Had some family thing come up so out in Saskatchewan for 4 days. On a farm so not much to do other than body squats and push-ups!