Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Question and Cycle Check Up

Default Question and Cycle Check Up

Hey guys!

So I started my first cycle and its my 5th week. Heres a look at wat it is:

Prop 150mg EOD Weeks 1-16
    DBol tabs 30mg ED weeks 4-7 (just cause I wanted to add 10-15 lbs and I had some lying around)
    Win tabs 40mg ED Weeks 10-16
    Sustanon 500mg/week Weeks 6-14

Ok so the reason Im adding sust was a last minute planned trip down south in about 5-6 weeks so it wasn't planned. Its pharma amps and im gunna drop the Prop dosage as the sust starts to kick in.

so question 1: lol
    I just wanted to know if I should do testE or sust and why? Im a beginner so I am quite hesistant on the sust.

question 2:
    I think my cycle is good but im a lil concerned about the dbol and win? any thoughts?

Every second day i feel like shittt (which happens to be my pin day and i pin late at night) like slight blurred vision, flushness and hard to breath. I know dbol does weird stuff, its just i find it odd its EOD i feel like shit but maybe its just in my head. I know its normal and i gotta man up but since im doing the post i thought id mention it quick quick lol My BP is normal according to my doc but Im getting my BW done anyway by the end of this week or next forsure so ill keep you posted

Your cycle is pretty sloppy. Especially for a first cycle. Go ahead and finish use the Dbol but stop the winni. Your liver will thank you.

Get some test E/C. The reason why I would choose test E or C over sust is because sust has short esters in it and is best injected 3 times a week. If you are going somewhere and need to wait a week between injections test E or C will be best because it's just 1 long ester. Start the test E or C asap and 3 weeks after starting it drop the prop completely. You don't need more than 500mg a week to grow on a first cycle.

What is your PCT plan and do you have an AI?

I completely agree with you! Its sloppy sloppy sloppy! Originally the plan was just prop and one oral thats it and thats all. Get the slow and steady gains but given the circumstances i had to change it up. Now, i chose sust at first because i heard its more balanced over time with the deca and teste. As for AI, i use adex at about .5mg EOD or ED cause im not too sure i trust it based on other users but so far i have zero sides. Also i get a lil flushed especially during workout. Could it be high RBC?

PCT is the basic 5 week nolva clomid adex:
    week 1
    adex 0.5 mgs ED
    clomid 200 mgs ED
    nolva 25 mg ED

week 2
    adex 0.5 mgs ED
    clomid 100 mgs ED
    nolva 20 mg ED

week 3
    adex 0.5 mgs EOD
    clomid 50 mgs ED
    nolva 20 mg ED

week 4
    adex 0.5 mgs ED
    clomid 25 mgs EOD
    nolva 10 mg

week 5
    nolva 10 mg Ed

Hazcat Guest

How long are you going to be in Mexico?
    Last edited by Hazcat; 01-18-2013 at 01:18 AM.

Just for 7 days so not too bad

You need to start your sust from day one to allow the longer esters to kick in. There is not enough prop in sust to hold yiou over while the longer esters kick in.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Sorry for taking so long to reply... damn night shifts taking a toll on me lol anyway so i started test e today and i will bridge from prop to test e. just curious as to when to stop the prop at the most ideal time? I will run test till last day before i leave. should i start pct right when i come back? Im running hcg on cycle so i dont think a blast is necessary althought id probably have both test e and prop left over and i dont plan on cycling for another year so id rather not waste but then again i wanna know if its dumb to pin the rest after stopping for 7 days just to save a couple of bucks.