Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HCG opinions

Default HCG opinions

What's up fellas I got a couple questions about HCG. I've used it for my PCT 1week after last shot and ran it at 1000 iu's per day for 10 days. I've heard of running it during the cycle. I was wondering is it more benificial to do it that way? How much to dose? And when to takes it and for how king on cycle? From what I'm understanding it will help keep the boys size during the cycle. Can I get some guys opinions?

Hazcat Guest

If you want to use during your cycle that's fine. Dose it at 250 iu's twice a week.

i would run it on cycle, keeping the boys plump is better than bringing them back later on, the old prevention is better than a cure, sort of applys here.
    Dosed at 250/500 ius x2 a week on cycle, should be good.
    I would try to avoid continueous running for prolonged periods of time if possible e.g 12 weeks +.
    On a standard cycle say 12 weeks for example start it wk 6/7 and run it thro up to pct.
    Continueous usage and rediculous dosages will make it loose effectiveness.
    Do not run in pct it is fake LH not the real thing.
    Can blast in various dosages after the last AAS pin, up to pct, my choice would be 1000/1500 ius x2 a week for blasts, however there are loads of options for this.

I combine it with hcgenerate on 4 week intervals, 4 wks on 1, 4 wks on the other etc, to keep my balls nice and plump and stop the body gaining any resistance to either and ensuring maximum effectiveness of each.

Have a look/read at posts 5 and 6 on this thread buddy : http://forums.isteroids.com/anabolic...tml#post776392
    hopefully explain it actions abit more, hope this helps
    "Leave only foot-steps and take only memories"

shriv10 = 10% off the N2BM store and free shipping

N2BM Customer support
    1-631-443-4461

Its not that your body will build up a resistance to it, the prob is that if you run it at really high dosage that your will desensitize your boys and then they cant respond to either hcg or your own natural hormones that tell the boys to make natural test. So going with a low dosage threw your cycle is a safer way to run it. two injects at 250 ui a week and you will be golden.

As for when to start running it, depends on the compound you are using. If you are going to run test p then maybe week 3, for like test e or c week 4 or 5. Remember that after a few weeks even if your boys don't shrink (wich does not happen for everybody) does not mean your body is still making test cause as soon as the test levels start to go up the body wont make any cause I has determined that the test levels are at a point were it does not need to produce any at that current time.

It is also important that you keep this stuff at the frige and inject it subcutaneus for best results.

I'm gonna be running test e and tren e. With anavar starting around wk 6 running the cycle for about 16 weeks.

If I desesitize them would they eventualy come back? Could I have desestized them when I took the HCG at the end of my last cycle at 1000iu's a day for ten day? I finished my last cycle about 5 months ago. I got my test levals tested about 3months after cycle and they seemed very low at 400 something. I ran my PCT for 5weeks useing HCG first ten days and then nolvedex and aromisan for the remainder not sure why my test levels were so low.

8. Default

HCG shouldn't be used in pct... blasting it the two weeks before pct at 1000 ius a WEEK is great... you can hit it 500 ius a WEEK on cycle for 4-6 weeks... you just don't want to run it too long because it will lose effectiveness...

Quote Originally Posted by Thegladiator View Post
    If I desesitize them would they eventualy come back? Could I have desestized them when I took the HCG at the end of my last cycle at 1000iu's a day for ten day? I finished my last cycle about 5 months ago. I got my test levals tested about 3months after cycle and they seemed very low at 400 something. I ran my PCT for 5weeks useing HCG first ten days and then nolvedex and aromisan for the remainder not sure why my test levels were so low.
    well there is the chance of that happening, did you get your self tested for natural test levels before and after? cause that is the only way to know if you did or did not. As for the part of will they go back to normal after desensitizing them, to be honest I don't know.

this is a big reason why im against as people call it "blasting" hcg. Cause you can screw your self up when doing high dosage even if it is for 7-10 days. I belive Its a lot better on the body to run a low dosage and prevent the 100% shut down then trying to force your body to recover from it in a couple days. Also Hcg causes a lot of estrogen in the body, so if you run it at a low dosage its a lot easier to control.

Also running a high dosage at the end or during pct is not a good idea because at that point your trying to get your body hormones under control, getting the high estrogen levels back down. So by doing 10 days of 1000uis at the end of your cycle or during pct your estrogen is going to jump up big time. So now it going to take even longer to get those levels back down to normal. and having a bigger risk of gyno.
    Last edited by Baddagger; 02-04-2013 at 09:25 PM.

I had my test levels tested before however I was taking an over the counter test booster right before the test and my results were at 980 vs this time were it was at 400 something. The over the counter stuff was called infinate T7 I wasn't on any gear. Just that.