Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Board sponsor - need to build muscle !!

and this is why i love needto. Shipping is usually 3 days for me From east coast to west coast and its FREE priority.

I can vouch unleashed got my libido back to normal after a cycle it never seemed to be where it was. so many things has helped save my cycles and healthy lifestyle. Rock on!

Quote Originally Posted by need2 View Post
    My friend many of the products I have designed have been selling for 3-4-5 years now and have been proven over and over again. There is studies done on each ingredient in every product that shows its worth. We also have many products tested out on the forums by members both through blood work and through feed back. The "proof" that they do exactly what I say they will do is beyond a doubt there my friend.

We still offer a 100% money back policy to every customer who has even the slightest doubt our products did not work for them. A policy that I have been called on to uphold more then a few times and have shown everyone I am a man of my word. More often its people wanting a refund for buyers remorse though. In the 5 years of N2BM I can still count on my hands how many returns I have had from a true unhappy customer. Even these customers we went out of our way to take care of too.

N2BM has the number 1 customer service in the entire world out of all industries IMO , however not many would argue that we don't hold number 1 in this ********. The reason for this is pretty simple. We all love what we do, we all love helping other people, and we all do the right thing by everyone. If you take care of people they will do the same.

We are here to serve the members. That is our job! To serve YOU!
    Thank you for having us.
    I've used the Need2 products for years. Quality stuff that works!!!!!! Great to see the respected company here!!!!

gator

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by need2 View Post
    My friend many of the products I have designed have been selling for 3-4-5 years now and have been proven over and over again. There is studies done on each ingredient in every product that shows its worth. We also have many products tested out on the forums by members both through blood work and through feed back. The "proof" that they do exactly what I say they will do is beyond a doubt there my friend.

We still offer a 100% money back policy to every customer who has even the slightest doubt our products did not work for them. A policy that I have been called on to uphold more then a few times and have shown everyone I am a man of my word. More often its people wanting a refund for buyers remorse though. In the 5 years of N2BM I can still count on my hands how many returns I have had from a true unhappy customer. Even these customers we went out of our way to take care of too.

N2BM has the number 1 customer service in the entire world out of all industries IMO , however not many would argue that we don't hold number 1 in this ********. The reason for this is pretty simple. We all love what we do, we all love helping other people, and we all do the right thing by everyone. If you take care of people they will do the same.

We are here to serve the members. That is our job! To serve YOU!
    Thank you for having us.
    Nice bro!!!

Like I mentioned before I am a NTBM Rep here on this forum and many others, the man stated it above, we are here to be contributors to this site, offer personal knowledge and experience with AAS and supplements, and to help who we can as bodybuilding is my lifestyle, it is my passion, and I like to "Spread the Addiction!!!" to as many as possible!!!
    The More One Sweats in Training...The Less One Bleeds in Battle!!!
    "The Alpha Male"

Hang tight with us guys.We are also in the process of getting a supplement section on this board.We are glad to be aboard, thanks for having us .

Cant wait for the supp section. Thanks