Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question on "toremifene citrate" for PCT

Quote Originally Posted by Diemen View Post
    Thanks bro for the advice! I wanted to know if I can just inject HCG like AAS gear or do I need to order a insulin needle?
    Here are some instructions taken from an article i wrote a while ago, hope this helps abit and just tailor them to your needs...

HCG Preparation & Usage:
    This is how to properly prepare 5000 ius hcg for a ten week supply.
    Hcg is a peptide. That means it is a large complex molecule, that is held together by very weak carbon bonds at points throughout its structure, and that means it is sensitive to shock, light , freezing, and heat.
    It is therefore imperative that it is handled delicately throughout the preparation process, as well as after.
    Before proceeding, pick a clean, dry, well lit work area, and sterilise as best you can. Also use laboratory gloves.

1) Purchase empty 10 ml vial, and 30mls bacwater
    2) Crack both single use vials supplied with hcg kit
    3) Using slin pin, draw up 1 ml supplied bacwater
    4) SLOWLY run the 1ml bacwater down the side of the crack-top containing the lypholised hcg powder.
    5) Allow to mix on its own
    6) Add 9 mls bacwater to stoppered empty vial with IM pin "3x3ml's"
    7) SLOWLY draw up the 1ml HCG solution
    8) Insert loaded slin pin into 10ml vial containing bacwater.
    9) Invert 10ml vial enough to submerge needle, and SLOWLY push the plunger.
    10) SLOWLY pull plunger back out, and push in again, to "rinse".
    11) Withdraw slin pin, and discard.
    12) Refrigerate finished product.
    You now have 10 mls HCG dosed at 500 iu/ml
    Assuming you will be using 250 IU 2x weekly, that's a 10 week supply.

HCG is injected Sub-Cutaneously (below the skin) with an insulin needle(u-100).A u-1oo needle is designed specifically for insulin dosing. But for our purposes,- 1/2 the syringe-the hash mark designated 50 equals 1/2 ml which, assuming you followed the instructions above, equals 250 iu's
    Once you've SLOWLY (remember, HCG is shock sensitive) drawn up the desired dose. Set the pin down with the needle hanging over the edge of whatever surface you are using. Find a spot on your legs or abdomen you can reach with both hands, and pinch up 1/2 inch of skin. Prepare site with alcohol. We'll use a spot 1 inch to the right of the navel. Assuming you are right handed, pinch the skin with your left hand. Re-swab the raised spot to the right of your fingers. Pick up the pin and stick it in. push the plunger. Withdraw and discard.

you willneed insulin pins and bacteriostatic water my friend and its looks alot more comlicated then it is, im sure you will be fine. However if you need any help again please ask or message me
    "Leave only foot-steps and take only memories"

shriv10 = 10% off the N2BM store and free shipping

N2BM Customer support
    1-631-443-4461

Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    Hcg can be injected IM but sub q with an insulin pin would be easier and less painful in my opinion.
    Thanks bro! i know this maybe a dumb question but I have never done HCG with an insulin needle so where would I inject ? Would it be above my belly button since I've seen it done on youtube like that or they pitch their side and then inject.

Quote Originally Posted by Diemen View Post

Thanks bro! i know this maybe a dumb question but I have never done HCG with an insulin needle so where would I inject ? Would it be above my belly button since I've seen it done on youtube like that or they pitch their side and then inject.
    Exactly pinch the skin and it goes sub q you can't even really feel it.

Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    Exactly pinch the skin and it goes sub q you can't even really feel it.
    Ok, so I just pinch the side of my stomach and insert the insulin needle. Doesn't sound to bad! By the way there are different sizes of needles which size should I get?