Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question on "toremifene citrate" for PCT

Default Question on "toremifene citrate" for PCT

I was wondering if I could use this PCT by itself since it sounds likes its very strong and helps elevate natural Testosterone levels better than your conventional PCT of Nolva and Clomid combo. I was thinking of taking 60mgs a day for 45days. Any suggestions?

My stats are
    H-5'6
    W-190
    BF%-12
    AGE-31

I was on a cycle of Primo 400mgs a wk with Winstrol 200mgs a wk and Test C 250mgs a wk. I was on this cycle for three months but the Winstrol I stopped at two months. I never PCT since I just continued to use the Test C 250mgs a wk months after. I have been on Testosterone for about 7 months counting the previous months on a cycle. Can I just use this PCT of Toremifene Citrate since from my research it seems to be just as strong or even stronger than Nolva and Clomid combined?
    Last edited by Diemen; 02-16-2013 at 03:13 AM.

You've been so long on test that I think you should do hcg,aromasin and clomid and your citrate

I agree after being on for 7 months using hcg will make your recovery much better. Look up power pct with hcg. You will need to stay on the test a bit longer while you run the hcg and then you will come off the test and run the hcg right up to 3 days before starting climd and nolvadex

In short NO buddy, you may be ok or you may not, if i were you i'd try to hit pct as effectivly as possible and cover it from all angles. Its not the end of the world, and alot of people run far longer, but id seriously advise you to run all measures and try to get back to normal asap.

Drop the nolvadex and run torem and clomid combined. Nolva's crap and has lots of sides, and i feel it is outdated far better choices around. running the two serms should help and both are very effective.
    Start HCG now and blast it until you start your pct. If you have access to HMG than great mix it in with hcg for even better recovery.
    Id run the forma stanzol instead of aromsin as dosed for your pct period, this will lower SHBG, increase IGF1 levels aswell as work as your Ai, its an awesome addition and as its trandsadermal will not stress your insides.
    I would also throw in some Daa powder, hcgenerate, unleashed etc to help your serms restore your hpta axis, and attack pct from all angles, these products will raise test well, unleashed will work to lower SHBG effectivly which allows more usable test from what you have.
    Get blood work and monitor your progress !
    It may take more than one pct to get you back, if this happens dont panick just repeat until you hopefully recover.
    "Leave only foot-steps and take only memories"

shriv10 = 10% off the N2BM store and free shipping

N2BM Customer support
    1-631-443-4461

Yes!!!! Thank you!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by shrivelled View Post
    In short NO buddy, you may be ok or you may not, if i were you i'd try to hit pct as effectivly as possible and cover it from all angles. Its not the end of the world, and alot of people run far longer, but id seriously advise you to run all measures and try to get back to normal asap.

Drop the nolvadex and run torem and clomid combined. Nolva's crap and has lots of sides, and i feel it is outdated far better choices around. running the two serms should help and both are very effective.
    Start HCG now and blast it until you start your pct. If you have access to HMG than great mix it in with hcg for even better recovery.
    Id run the forma stanzol instead of aromsin as dosed for your pct period, this will lower SHBG, increase IGF1 levels aswell as work as your Ai, its an awesome addition and as its trandsadermal will not stress your insides.
    I would also throw in some Daa powder, hcgenerate, unleashed etc to help your serms restore your hpta axis, and attack pct from all angles, these products will raise test well, unleashed will work to lower SHBG effectivly which allows more usable test from what you have.
    It may take more than one pct to get you back, if this happens dont panick just repeat until you hopefully recover.

Thanks bro!

Man bro! You know a lot since those are all the ones I have been researching and checking out. I have now in my possession 12 vials of HCG 5000IU and 50 pills each of Aromanis 15mgs, Nolva 20mgs and Clomid 50mgs but I do not have the Bacteriostatic-Water and don't trust Sterile water found in eye cleaners. I don't mean to be picky I just rather get the right stuff. I was wondering shrivelled can you write out a PCT plan and dose with what your recommending me to take. By the way, I have been told to just blast and cruise it but I think I am too young to be on TRT right? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Diemen View Post
    Man bro! You know a lot since those are all the ones I have been researching and checking out. I have now in my possession 12 vials of HCG 5000IU and 50 pills each of Aromanis 15mgs, Nolva 20mgs and Clomid 50mgs but I do not have the Bacteriostatic-Water and don't trust Sterile water found in eye cleaners. I don't mean to be picky I just rather get the right stuff. I was wondering shrivelled can you write out a PCT plan and dose with what your recommending me to take. By the way, I have been told to just blast and cruise it but I think I am too young to be on TRT right? Thanks!
    No problem buddy i will do my best to help you, 1st whoever is giving you your advice is not looking out for your longterm health my freind ignore them and do your own thing, blasting and cruising is not something i personally agree with, yes some people do it (pros, older guys etc),but it leads to TRT for life and the possibility of no kids in the future. Its also imo drops into the AAS abuse, not sensible usage folder. If you blast and cruise your always technically "ON" so will never recover and let your body restore to normality as the dosage, no matter how small will suppress your natural levels.

You will need bacteriostatic water to mix your HCG, amazon is a good source for US guys and im assuming you are american so start there.
    You will do well to get blood work and see how you go, so as to know when you are back in the normal range etc.
    If you have some torem add this to your serm choices aswell as the nolva and clomid.
    start your aromasin now at 15mg eod, and drop to 7.5mg eod for pct.
    I would add Phytoserms to your pct, up to you and its expensive, but an awesome product and prob the strongest one around a definate for me in your situation.
    If you have aromasin already then dont worry about the forma stanzol, just be careful with your dosing.
    You need to come off everything that means no more test or anything else at all in order to recover.

Start the HCG asap, and run it at 500ius e3d's, until your last Test pin/injection, adding hcgenerate alongside this will only help and should plumpen up your nuts abit, you can keep hcgenerate going right thro into pct if you like.

After you have shot your last test pin aim to start the pct procedure 14/15 days - after the last testosterone pin.
    In this 14/15 day window blast your HCG at 1000iu's every other day, and then discontinue once your pct starts, if you have access to HMG throw this in with the hcg for this 14 day window, yes its expensive but its the some of the best stuff you can run (if you can get it).

PCT. (starts 14/15 days after your last test pin)
    wks.
    1-6 Clomid 50/25/25/25/25/25
    1-6 Nolva 40/20/20/20/20/20
    1-6 Torem 90/60/30/30/30/30
    1-6 Daa powder 3g's a day (could start the Daa a week prior to the PCT start, to allow it to work quicker, dirt cheap and proven def add it)
    1-6 Phyto serms 347 (follow dosing schedule provided, up to you but i would def add)
    1-6 aromasin 7.5 mg eod
    1-6 hcgenerate 5 caps a day (optional ! if your flush def continue it into your pct)

get bloods done 1/2 weeks after pct has finished, if your not back or unsure etc, then restart the process again with the serms and boosters. stop and then wait another week or two and then get tested again.
    hopefully this will have you back to normal my freind, some people may do things slightly differently but this is how id do it and dose it, if you need anything else or any help please pm me or ask away, good luck
    Last edited by shrivelled; 02-18-2013 at 09:50 PM. Reason: punctuation
    "Leave only foot-steps and take only memories"

shriv10 = 10% off the N2BM store and free shipping

N2BM Customer support
    1-631-443-4461

No problem buddy i will do my best to help you, 1st whoever is giving you your advice is not looking out for your longterm health my freind ignore them and do your own thing, blasting and cruising is not something i personally agree with, yes some people do it (pros, older guys etc),but it leads to TRT for life and the possibility of no kids in the future. Its also imo drops into the AAS abuse, not sensible usage folder. If you blast and cruise your always technically "ON" so will never recover and let your body restore to normality as the dosage, no matter how small will suppress your natural levels.

You will need bacteriostatic water to mix your HCG, amazon is a good source for US guys and im assuming you are american so start there.
    You will do well to get blood work and see how you go, so as to know when you are back in the normal range etc.
    If you have some torem add this to your serm choices aswell as the nolva and clomid.
    start your aromasin now at 15mg eod, and drop to 7.5mg eod for pct.
    I would add Phytoserms to your pct, up to you and its expensive, but an awesome product and prob the strongest one around a definate for me in your situation.
    If you have aromasin already then dont worry about the forma stanzol, just be careful with your dosing.
    You need to come off everything that means no more test or anything else at all in order to recover.

Start the HCG asap, and run it at 500ius e3d's, until your last Test pin/injection, adding hcgenerate alongside this will only help and should plumpen up your nuts abit, you can keep hcgenerate going right thro into pct if you like.

After you have shot your last test pin aim to start the pct procedure 14/15 days - after the last testosterone pin.
    In this 14/15 day window blast your HCG at 1000iu's every other day, and then discontinue once your pct starts, if you have access to HMG throw this in with the hcg for this 14 day window, yes its expensive but its the some of the best stuff you can run (if you can get it).

PCT. (starts 14/15 days after your last test pin)
    wks.
    1-6 Clomid 50/25/25/25/25/25
    1-6 Nolva 40/20/20/20/20/20
    1-6 Torem 90/60/30/30/30/30
    1-6 Daa powder 3g's a day (could start the Daa a week prior to the PCT start, to allow it to work quicker, dirt cheap and proven def add it)
    1-6 Phyto serms 347 (follow dosing schedule provided, up to you but i would def add)
    1-6 aromasin 7.5 mg eod
    1-6 hcgenerate 5 caps a day (optional ! if your flush def continue it into your pct)

get bloods done 1/2 weeks after pct has finished, if your not back or unsure etc, then restart the process again with the serms and boosters. stop and then wait another week or two and then get tested again.
    hopefully this will have you back to normal my freind, some people may do things slightly differently but this is how id do it and dose it, if you need anything else or any help please pm me or ask away, good luck
    Thanks bro for the advice! I wanted to know if I can just inject HCG like AAS gear or do I need to order a insulin needle?

Quote Originally Posted by Diemen View Post

Thanks bro for the advice! I wanted to know if I can just inject HCG like AAS gear or do I need to order a insulin needle?
    Hcg can be injected IM but sub q with an insulin pin would be easier and less painful in my opinion.