Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Effectiveness of Clomid (results inside)

I'm not disputing the benefits of Nolva/Clomid for pct, I'm merely stating thats they are hepatoxic and best used DURING pct, not as test boosters off cycle. As to acne during/post pct, run with whatever theory floats your boat bro......
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

Quote Originally Posted by dannothemanno View Post
    I'm not disputing the benefits of Nolva/Clomid for pct, I'm merely stating thats they are hepatoxic and best used DURING pct, not as test boosters off cycle. As to acne during/post pct, run with whatever theory floats your boat bro......
    Gotcha bro I am sorry if my post came off the wrong way and I agree that these compounds should not be used as test boosters. Your right the only real way to know why the acne happens during pct would be running labs to see what is going on

Quote Originally Posted by ALPHAwolf View Post
    Interesting read! So you just ran clomid 50mg/day by itself? Any significant body composition changes or strength changes you notice in the 4 weeks?
    I ran Erase Pro at 1 cap EOD for the first week, then 1 cap ED for the next 2 weeks, then back to EOD for the last week. Aside from that, only staples (multivitamin, fish oil, probiotic, creatine, BCAAs, preworkout supps).

Unfortunately no noticeable changes for me. However, that's related to the medical issues I've spent 2+ years trying to address/correct.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyboy View Post
    Be good to
    See what haz says on this.!
    What month did you take the clom?
    I ran it pretty much for the entire month of January; that's about how it lined up and then the testing was done at the start of Feb. And I'll get followup labs done in the next week to 5 weeks to see what levels are looking like 4-8 weeks afterward.

Quote Originally Posted by mookymonkey View Post
    wonder if you could use it as a break from trt for awhile..... anyone try this?
    I don't have the links off hand, but there have been studies done with a low dose of clomid used as a TRT alternative and they've been effective. Most are 12.5mg ED or EOD, IIRC. To be honest, I'd almost prefer to go this route with it being effective; at the very least until I'd decided I was done having kids so as to not see LH and FSH dwindle away.

Quote Originally Posted by dannothemanno View Post
    Clomid and Nolva have this effect on test levels, its one of the reasons we use it for pct, however the downside is that they are extremely hard on the liver, actually some of the most hepatoxic substances in our arsenal. Alot of guys wonder why they get acne breakouts during pct, put it down to hormonal imbalance etc etc, when the main reason is the stress the pct meds are putting on our liver.
    Great stuff to use but not for extended periods of time and not for anything other than pct.....if your a guy anyway
    I know it's definitely a proven compound and it's well known that it works, but I just thought others would appreciate the actual lab numbers, especially without the influence of a bunch of other test-boosting compounds that are generally done with comprehensive PCTs.

Funny thing you mention the hepatoxicity; I knew that, but for some reason it completely left my mind when I did this little experiment. It must've just been because I wasn't thinking of full-blown PCTs and such, but I didn't even think about that. However, I did have CMP and all the other good stuff done during this same lab work; and nothing showed up looking bad.

Tell you what, if there are any specific results anyone would like to see, just ask and I'll add them in to the original or 2nd post.

Hazcat Guest

I use clomid on cycle when I don't have hcg to bring back my testicles when I'm shut down. For some reason when I'm completely shut down on cycle it almost hurts to bust a nut so I'll use a low dose of hcg or dose some clomid for a couple of days and I'm good to go again. I've never ran blood work but I can imagine how it would look with FSH and LH increasing.

do u think that nolva would have a similar effect?

Quote Originally Posted by derek12 View Post
    do u think that nolva would have a similar effect?
    I personally don't feel that it does. I feel clomid is the superior choice of serms for pct at a low dose.Higher doses don't improve the benefits only the sides.