Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Effectiveness of Clomid (results inside)

Default The Effectiveness of Clomid (results inside)

I just wanted to share this with all of my brothers, here. And just as an FYI, this wasn't in relation to PCT.

My total testosterone levels have always been around 400-450; not low out of range, but not optimal by any means. I'm only 27 and have no intention of starting TRT this early (not that it would be prescribed for my levels anyway), but I did want to see about getting my test levels higher.

I ran clomid at 50mg/day for 4 weeks.

The result? Total testosterone of over 1,000 (1027, to be exact).

Pretty impressive stuff.

I'll likely get it checked out again in the next month or so to see what the levels look like after ceasing the clomid. Additionally, my LH was significantly raised (actually slightly high OOR) and my FSH increased a bit, too. I'll be trying to have a kid in the next year or so, so that part is actually really important to me.

Anyway, just wanted to share the results here to show how effective clomid can be at raising LH and testosterone.

Oh, and my LH and FSH level changes were also interesting:

January, 2012:
    LH: 3.46
    FSH: 4.00

August, 2012:
    LH: 4.6
    FSH: 3.7

February, 2013:
    LH: 15
    FSH: 8

My levels of both were previously not "low" but they were definitely in the lower tier of normal. I'm hoping to have a kid in the next year or two, so I find these particularly interesting.

Interesting read! So you just ran clomid 50mg/day by itself? Any significant body composition changes or strength changes you notice in the 4 weeks?

Be good to
    See what haz says on this.!
    What month did you take the clom?
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!

Awesome. That's why clomid is used in pct to get things rolling.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Nice mate, very nice,

wonder if you could use it as a break from trt for awhile..... anyone try this?

I need to get some of this for my pct

Clomid and Nolva have this effect on test levels, its one of the reasons we use it for pct, however the downside is that they are extremely hard on the liver, actually some of the most hepatoxic substances in our arsenal. Alot of guys wonder why they get acne breakouts during pct, put it down to hormonal imbalance etc etc, when the main reason is the stress the pct meds are putting on our liver.
    Great stuff to use but not for extended periods of time and not for anything other than pct.....if your a guy anyway
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

Quote Originally Posted by dannothemanno View Post
    Clomid and Nolva have this effect on test levels, its one of the reasons we use it for pct, however the downside is that they are extremely hard on the liver, actually some of the most hepatoxic substances in our arsenal. Alot of guys wonder why they get acne breakouts during pct, put it down to hormonal imbalance etc etc, when the main reason is the stress the pct meds are putting on our liver.
    Great stuff to use but not for extended periods of time and not for anything other than pct.....if your a guy anyway
    I think most of us would still agree that the benefit of Clomid nolvadex pct outwat the risks and the acne is from T levels dropping and estro still being higher than the T ratio