Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Illusionist 3rd cycle log

Up your calories with olive oil and coconut oil.
    Timoid
    51 YO
    6'1"
    105 kg
    15% BF
    On TRT

I got the tooth extracted last evening. No pain at all. It's already been 24 hrs since the extraction and there is no discomfort of any kind. The doc didn't even put on a course of antibiotics. Prescriced painkillers but I didn't need them. I'm sticking to a soft & cold food diet till tomorrow and I hope to be back to my regular diet from Friday.

Didn't need the painkillers?!?! Thats the best time to take them! You can enjoy the buzz without the pain getting in the way! haha. Well glad everything went ok. I have had about 20 grand worth of dental work done since i got sober 2 years ago, so i know what a pain in the ass dental problems are. They've come a long way in that field. You can have just about anything done, and be almost pain free, and back to normal within a day or 2.

PS- if you smoke cigarettes, hold off on em a few days, also don't use a straw, the sucking action can cause dry socket, which hurts like a mf'er!
    "Everybody wanna be big, nobody wanna lift this heavyass weight!" - Ronnie Coleman

Thanks Will. I'll keep all that in mind.

I'm back to my regular diet now. I also hit the gym today. I just did some cardio and abs for today. I'll be doing my standard workouts from tomorrow. And strangely, I didn't lose any weight this entire week that I wasn't eating well. In fact, I put on 2 lbs. I stand at 242.