Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Illusionist 3rd cycle log

First of all, apologies to all those who've been following my log. I was out of town for around ten days attending a close friend's marriage and then I went ahead to meet some relatives. I was 244lbs when I left and I'm 238 now. I started with winny today at 50mg ed and I guess I'll start shedding all the excess weight now. Strength is through the roof and I' pushing some serious weights. I started this cycle at 224 and hitting 244 felt great. I'll upload some pictures in a while.

that's some awesome progress mate, keep it going! hows your BF% changed over the course of the cycle?

Hey Joe. Been on winny only four days now and I can already see a lot of changes in B.F. Vascularity has improved tremendously.

Not really regular to the gym. I'm actually having issues with a wisdom tooth. I can't really open my jaw too wide and I have difficulty eating. I can't eat at all from the right side which is affected. I'm eating from the left side alone and I'm only able to eat about half the amount of food that I eat usually. I'm considering getting it removed. I have an appointment for Monday. What do you guys say? How long after getting it removed can I eat normally?

Considering getting it removed? Looks like thats you're only choice bro! Get em removed asap! You'd be amazed how quickly you can lose a lot of size if you aren't eating good. I had mine done when i was 18, and they had to put me under and cut them all of them out. Within about 4 or 5 days i was eating completely normal. The first few days though it's gonna be a lot of soup and shit like that. You can hit plenty of protein drinks though, if you have any weight gainer i'd throw that in too, as it's hard to get 4500cals from soup!
    "Everybody wanna be big, nobody wanna lift this heavyass weight!" - Ronnie Coleman

4 or 5 days won't do much harm I guess. I'm 240 at the moment so even if I lose 5-6 lbs next week I'll still have 4 weeks of my cycle left post that which should be enough to pack on the lost weight. And besides its just one tooth on the right side of my upper jaw. I hope I can still eat from the left side.

Oh just one side? yeah you'll be good. Probably still have to take it easy and use softer foods for the first 48 or 72 hours, but yeah you'll be fine. Enjoy the pain meds! ask for percacet! Oxycodone soo much more fun than hydrocodone. (don't listen to me though, im a recovering addict!)
    "Everybody wanna be big, nobody wanna lift this heavyass weight!" - Ronnie Coleman

I use buprofen that too only if its absolutely necessary. I believe it cuts into your gains.

Good to hear you're still somewhat on track. I had a friend who used Jack Daniels for his wisdom tooth pain. He lost his drivers license for a year.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Haha. Thanks Buf. But the apain is really eating into my diet now. It has actually cut my diet into half. It gets to painful to chew after a while. I'm looking forward to getting rid of it asap and a speedy recovery.

I worked out legs yesterday.
    Squats 230x10, 320x10, 410x8, 480x6
    Leg press 630x14, 810x10, 1000x6
    Hamstring Curls 3 sets
    Leg Extensions 3 sets
    Calves
    Standing calf raises 3 sets
    Seated Calf Raises 3 sets