Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Newbie, First Cycle Help needed.

check this out baby for the first time user
    Testosterone enanthate 400mg week 1-14

Winstrol or stanazol 50mg every day week 10-16

On cycle:arimidex 0.5mg e3d weeks 3-10(then lower dosage to 0.25-weeks 11-12)

Pct arimidex 0.5mg weeks 16-21(3days after last winy tablet)

Clomid 50/50/30/20 mg weeks 16-20(starts 3days after last winy tablet

Quote Originally Posted by NoLongerNatural View Post
    Here is my diet, I will post it in nutrition section too.
    wake up at 9:30am, Stay in bed till 10. Breakfast at 10:30am. Cup of oats cooked in 150 ml milk and 4 boiled egg whites and one whole egg.
    3 fish oil caps (1500 mg each), Zinc and multi (Poliquin multi and zinc). Heaps of water
    Meal 2: @1 pm
    200 grams of cooked chicken breast, one cup broccoli or a carrot. 20 almonds or 10 brazil nuts. 3 fish oil caps, zinc and multi.

Meal 3 : @ 4 pm
    180 grams chicken or lamb. 15 almonds or 6 brazil nuts one carrot or cucumber.

Meal 4 : @ 7 pm
    180-200 grams chicken. 20 almonds or 10 brazil nuts. 3 fish oil caps, zinc and magnesium.

workout 8:30 pm to 9:40 Pm. Taking 8 to 12 BCCA caps during workout (Poliquin).
    Afterworkout shake 60 grams protein and 40 grams carbs.

Meal 5 : @ 10:30 pm
    200 gram scotch fillet, 1 cup of broccoli, salad and sometimes 100 gram chicken too.
    3 fish oils, zinc, magnesium, melatonin and inositol.
    In bed by midnite and have 25 grams of casein in water.

This strict diet for 6 days a week on sunday too I try not to eat any carbs while keeping meet intake high.
    Some days I swap oates for almonds If I feel I am bloated.
    I drink heaps of water during day and during workout too.

SLEEP: This is the part I am struggling with from last one year. I am a light sleeper. sometimes i fall asleep at 2 am.

My estrogen levels are a bit high as I got them checked last year along with my cortisol levels as I am a businessman and have a bit of stress.
    You put the weights in there but no macros? Why are you not eating carbs? Is this a total cutting cycle?

Macros
    200 grams of preotein a day.
    50 gram carbs in breakfast and 40 gram carbs after workout. I don't eat carbs other times except once a week as a cheat meal, coz I follow paleo diet and try to consume good fats to increase calories count.

Hi Fellow Member. I am looking to start my first cycle in 1-2 months. I am 27 yrs old. Height 5 feet 8". Weight 69 kg. BF% 11. Been training for last 3-4 years. Started working out at 58 kg body weight and went upto 76. 8 months ago I was 76 with 21% bf. Used to eat too many carbs all day, but all clean. 8 months ago started shredding and dropped 8kg body fat and gained 1.5 kg of muscle in 3 months. I was on paleo diet at that time, meaning no carbs at all, not even after work out. Now I have plateaued at current stats, 69 kg and 12% bf. I have started taking carbs post work out. my typical day includes 600-700 grams of chicken, 200 grams of beef(dinner steak), 2 cups of broccoli spread over 5-6 meals a day. 50 gram of protein and 30 grams carbs in my post work out shake. I eat one hand full of brazil nuts 2 times a day. Let me know to change diet if you think it it is too lean.

I am thinking to run Test E only cycle as I have read here that first cycle should be kept simple and body responds to first cycle pretty well. How many mg? How many weeks? What PCT? Can I use HGH along with Test? how many IUs? What will be the benefits. Would I be able to have sex during or immediately after my cycle? (might be a silly question). What pre-cycle preperation should I do? Any help will be appreciated.
    i gave u my cycle and as far as about sex may some senoirs can help u on this and not a silly question it's good that u asked while i was thinking to start the post on that.

Quote Originally Posted by khan1 View Post
    i gave u my cycle and as far as about sex may some senoirs can help u on this and not a silly question it's good that u asked while i was thinking to start the post on that.
    Have you finished ur cycle recently? how much did you gain? any side effetcs? what did you learn? thanks in advance.

I JUST COMPLETED and got 10 to 12 kgs lean muscles with no side effect
    i m 100% ok thanks TO GOD
    this site is wonderful and these guys r doing a fantastic job
    i was not aware about the isteroids but with the help of members i made it possible

Hey no longernat. What's your goals for this cycle. I'd suggest really cramming in food to try get up to at least 78kg
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyboy View Post
    Hey no longernat. What's your goals for this cycle. I'd suggest really cramming in food to try get up to at least 78kg
    I would like to gain mass while keeping my body % at current levels, which is 12%. Should I cram up before cycle?

Hazcat Guest

Macros
    200 grams of preotein a day.
    50 gram carbs in breakfast and 40 gram carbs after workout. I don't eat carbs other times except once a week as a cheat meal, coz I follow paleo diet and try to consume good fats to increase calories count.
    We have mirror diets. I follow paleo as well. I'm reading a book from the library on it right now. Practical paleo : a customized approach to health and a whole-foods lifestyle
    by Sanfilippo, Diane.

Hazcat Guest

I would like to gain mass while keeping my body % at current levels, which is 12%. Should I cram up before cycle?
    You should always gains as much mass as possible naturally prior to using steroids. You also want to keep your body fat in the 10-15% range while bulking. You'll need to add calories to your diet to add mass. You can't keep eating the same number of calories and again mass. The heavier you lift the more calories you will burn so eat to meet those needs. Your muscles need fuel so heap up the vegetables and keep the protein and good fats coming.
    Last edited by Hazcat; 04-15-2013 at 11:52 AM.