Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: First cycle question

Default First cycle question

It's been on my mind a lot recently and I need to get it out of my system so to speak so I will try a cycle, try everything once eh?...

Anyway a group of my friends want to start also so we'll be doing it more or less around the same time period, just with different steroids. We are all getting them off the same guy who seems to be a reliable source because 1 of my buddies knows him very well and says only good thing about him, he has used them for a few years now himself (the source).

I said I wanted to try a cycle to see how it goes for 8 weeks with a PCT included after and see how I get on. The cycle consists of 2 substances: Tren and Test. The guy told me: 2ml of tren a week and 1ml of tri test for 4 weeks and then 1.5ml for the following 4 weeks (if I gathered that right).

Does this advice sound good enough? Thanks for viewing. I am aiming to start in about 2 weeks or so, or whenever he gets the stuff.

EDIT: The objective is to gain some good solid lean muscle gains in this time period. I train generally 5 days a week and am 24 years old. If possible what kind of range of muscle build could I get within this time with eating like an animal and training hard too? Also with the PCT how much could I expectedly be able to keep?
    Last edited by Jay-C; 02-21-2013 at 07:54 AM.
    I aspire to inspire.

So, let me start with, DO NOT USE TREN FOR A FIRST CYCLE! It is extremely powerful and as this is your first cycle, you dont know how these hormones will effect your body and mind. Leave that for cycle 4 or 5 (if you decide to keep going)

Your first cycle should look like this:

Weeks 1-12 Testosterone Enanthate/500mgs a week (so probably 1ml depending on what your test is dosed at)
    Weeks 3-19 Aromasin OR Arimidex (Aromasin 12.5mgs E3D) (Arimidex .5mgs EOD)
    Weeks 14-19 Nolvadex 20/20/20/10/10 (That means 20mgs/day for 3 weeks and then 10mgs/day for the last 2 weeks)
    !!MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ALL OF THESE THINGS IN YOUR POSSESSION BEFORE YOU START!!

Aromasin and Arimidex are called Aromatase Inhibitors, they suppress your Estrogen during your cycle (You pump yourself full of Testosterone and your body raises your Estrogen levels, you dont want this and thats why you take these, THEY ARE A MUST)

Ok, and now since this is also an extremely important part of it, whats your diet like right now? What do you weigh and what is your BF%? You could probably pack on some pretty good pounds naturally with just eating properly. Post up what you eat everyday. With this cycle, a proper diet and workout routine (that includes rest periods) you could probably put on atleast 10-15lbs of muscle over the 3 months. Now keeping your gains from steroids is completely up to you. You have to continue to eat properly, train properly and rest properly during AND after your PCT. Its possible to keep all your gains.

Keep doing research and asking questions about what you dont understand, all of the guys around here are here to help you and are absolutely great, take what they say seriously and apply it to yourself and to what you learn and you should be just fine.
    Last edited by Dynes; 02-21-2013 at 09:21 AM.

Well said Dynes

Dynes has you covered. Two things he mentioned that I want to highlight. 1. stay away from tren for your first cycle, test only is what you want. 2. diet is what will determine how well your cycles goes, you need food to grow. That being said, let's see that diet

^^^^ agrred with all above. heres how the order goes

1--diet
    2-- training
    3-- sleep
    4-- after you max those all out then use AAS

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Juju View Post
    ^^^^ agrred with all above. heres how the order goes

1--diet
    2-- training
    3-- sleep
    4-- after you max those all out then use AAS
    Agreed think of it like this aas is the icing on the cake! Without the cake you have nothing

Hey thanks.

- I train 5 days a week typically.
    - I sleep about 7 hours a night usually, its pretty much when my body decides to wake, so telling me 9 hours is not gonna happen if my body is happy with 7 for example
    - Diet I eat quite clean actually as Im big into my nutrition.

Morn: Wheetabix (4) with Wheatgerm for added protein, carbs and fibre, and flaxseed & pumpkin seed for healthy fats and protein, with 4 eggs in an omelette. I also would take multi vitamins etc here.

Mid Morning = A shake with balanced protein and carbs (with 400-500ml milk)

Lunch = 100g wholemeal/brown pasta and Chicken breast + lots of veg (I bring this wrapped up to eat with me as I travel)

Post-Workout = I typically workout around lunchtime / early afternoon nearly all the time, sometimes later, depends. I have a recovery shake (400ml-500ml milk)

Mid afternoon snack = sometimes I eat my 'lunch' meal at this time. Once again depends on timing.

Dinner: 2 fist sized meat portions ie. 2 chicken breasts, lots of veg (broccoli, mushrooms, garlic, spinach, half an avacado), 100g brown/whole rice/pasta.

Mid-Eve snack: I take some my breakfast and add in more chicken and burger or something like that.

Treats: I allow myself a treat every week, typically a bar or 2 of something yum. Or pizza etc but that might be more once a month etc. I HATE fast food such as Macdonalds etc.

That's about 3200cals or so. 180g or that being protein.

I do however want to go on a bulking protein for when I start the cycle, a bulker would give me approx 1000cals per serving, replacing both of my current shakes. I used to have casein for night but I don't at the moment and I am slowly making gains without. I am also aware I could have a shake first thing in morning due to the catabolism affects of my fasting whilst asleep. Once again money is issues!

Training:

I hit each muscle group typically twice a week if I can. (I change it slightly every week).

This week looked like this:

Monday: Shoulders, Upper/Middle Back
    Tuesday: Legs, Calves, Arms
    Wednesday: Lower Back & Chest
    Thursday: Off
    Friday: Shoulders and Legs
    Sat: Chest and Back
    Sun: Off

I love deadlifts and squats I deadlift twice my bodyweight at 140kg for 6 reps or so, got that last time and Squatting about 120kg but need try get a little incy bit more down I like benching with dumbbells more so than the bench right now, call me crazy but I find it safer due to its hard to get a spotter where I am usually...

The biggest I ever weighed was 85kg, I am 5ft 7 (170cm), I don't want look out of proportion or TOO BIG for my height, I want remain athletic but big, that kind of build, think fitness model type not gigantic Coleman style).

My CURRENT stats based on my own personal Tanita Scales:

Weight: 70kg
    BF: 10.7%
    Muscle Mass: 60kg
    BMR: 1825
    Hydration levels: 64.8% (for a male the closer to 65% is absolute king)
    Visceral Fat rating: 1 (means I got very little in my body)
    Last edited by Jay-C; 02-21-2013 at 08:13 PM.
    I aspire to inspire.

what do you take in for fats? thats also a big component of diet. what you have down looks good to me. as for routines stick with the same one for 4-6 weeks before changing it. it allows the body to adapt to it in order to get everything out of it that you would need.

as for your question of a first cycle i would recommend a TEST ONLY cycle to start! 10-12 weeks. what you keep afterwards depends on how you train and diet but usually you can keep a good chunk of what you gain if stay on top of it. heres what a great first time cycle plan would look like (even now i do a cycle like this because its simple and works!)

wk 1-12 test enth 500mg wk
    wk3-14 arimadex .05mg e3d and adjust as needed

pct starts 2 weeks after last shot of enth
    wk 14-16 nolvadex 20mg ed
    wk 17-18 nolvadex 10mg ed

you cant get better than that for a first cycle

tren is a serious compound and not for beginners for multiple reasons. You shouldnt give a fu** what other ppl tell you. especially the dudes at the gym unless they are serious bodybuilders (who would say do test only in the first place). when youre rocking wicked gains and keeping them by doing a simple cycle like this theyll be coming to you for advice.. trust me on that one

Consider running hcg during the cycle bro. It will keep the boys happy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Juju View Post
    what do you take in for fats? thats also a big component of diet. what you have down looks good to me. as for routines stick with the same one for 4-6 weeks before changing it. it allows the body to adapt to it in order to get everything out of it that you would need.

as for your question of a first cycle i would recommend a TEST ONLY cycle to start! 10-12 weeks. what you keep afterwards depends on how you train and diet but usually you can keep a good chunk of what you gain if stay on top of it. heres what a great first time cycle plan would look like (even now i do a cycle like this because its simple and works!)

wk 1-12 test enth 500mg wk
    wk3-14 arimadex .05mg e3d and adjust as needed

pct starts 2 weeks after last shot of enth
    wk 14-16 nolvadex 20mg ed
    wk 17-18 nolvadex 10mg ed

you cant get better than that for a first cycle

tren is a serious compound and not for beginners for multiple reasons. You shouldnt give a fu** what other ppl tell you. especially the dudes at the gym unless they are serious bodybuilders (who would say do test only in the first place). when youre rocking wicked gains and keeping them by doing a simple cycle like this theyll be coming to you for advice.. trust me on that one

Thanks for advice Juju I get fats from the flaxseed and I also take cod liver oil, I cook in olive oil and take fish oil supplements. I get fats from the eggs, the avacado, the meat. I am trying to get more if you have suggestions but I am a picky enough eater but gotten a lot better and yes I hate peanut butter and nuts and they are great sources of them.

Question about the diet and how to keep gains though? Lets say when I use my bulker I'd be getting probably 4k cals a day, when I went off the cycle do I keep eating 4k a day? The goal is staying lean yet getting bigger and stronger. I don't mind a bit of fat gain overall because that happens as you get gain weight to an extent. But I'm thinking if I kept eating lets say 4000 calories even when Im not on the cycle I might gain more fat or? I know my muscle mass would of increased so I'm burning more cals via BMR, I'm just wondering all your thoughts on this
    I aspire to inspire.