Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Off First Cycle For About A Year Now. Any Comments On My New One:)

Your diet needs more work bro. If your still carrying a "little belly" from your last cycle 12 months ago, then that says it all really....... Post up your daily diet and we can help you tweak it. Dont cycle until you get your BF down to an absolute minimum of 15%, preferably 10-12%. As you have been off for a year and this will be your second ever cycle, your receptors will be fresh and clear, so I would strongly suggest a simple solid cycle of 400-500mgs PW of Test only for 12-16 weeks max. Run Arimidex oncycle from week 3 at .25mgs E3D, pct, starting 14 days after last pin, of Nolva 20/20/20/10/10 and drop the Arimidex when you start the Nolva, changinf over to run Aromasin alongside the Nolva, dosed @ 12.5 mghs EoD for the duration of PCT.
    But get your diet sorted first bro, post it up.
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

My scale says I have 20%BF and 56% water, 25 BMI? Any help with that matter?
    Last edited by diggs1870; 02-22-2013 at 12:59 AM.

I recently changed my diet to:
    breakfast 2 turkey burgers no buns, banana
    snack shake
    lunch cut steel oats and 10 grain with flax seed, watermelon
    snack shake
    dinner salmon with evoo and cayenne powder, 2 pcs whole wheat toast w/tons of garlic, huge salad with tomato/cucumber/celery vinagerette
    snack watermelon or pineapple
    shake b4 bed

And drink 3 liters of water and maybe 3 cups of organic fat free milk a day

well then, any suggestions on how to cut down to from 20 to 15%BF the quickest safest way and how long will it take with 100% dedication?

Diet needs work bro. Try something along these lines.
    Breakfast Oats, 6 egg whites, green apple.
    Meal 2, One cup Brown rice, grilled chicken breast, cup of green veg, teaspoon of flax seed oil
    Meal 3 same as 2 (can substitute lean red meat/fish/eggs for chicken)
    Meal 4 Same
    Meal 5 Same
    Meal 6 No Rice, 2 cups green Veg, chicken/fish/lean red meat.
    You can also sub Pasta, sweet potato, legumes, potato, for the brown rice.
    NO Protein shakes!!!!! They only make you fat. No processed foods like Bread. Bread is NOT in a BB'rs diet bro. Drink at least 3/4 Galon of fresh clean water every day.
    The amount of food you eat will depend on your Caloric requirements, ie your maitenance levels. Go to this site and use the calculator to work out your cal requirements....Harris Benedict Equation.... Drop them by 500 cals and the BF will fall off. Cardio should be 45 mins ED 6 Days PW. Weight training 3 times pw, each BP once pw.
    You will only get out of all this what you put in, the harder you push yourself and the stricter your diet, the faster the results will come. Personally I recommend not cycling again until you have reached your ON Cycle best muscle mass. Muscle memory is a wonderful thing, something to take advantage of. For example, if a person weighed in at 210lbs with a bf of 9% ON cycle, then I wouldnt encourage them to cycle again until they had had a bare minimum of 6 months off cycle and had reached the same level natty as they did on cycle. Otherwise they will just be on a rollercoaster and fall into the mindtrap of thinking "I cant grow without Steroids", which is complete bullshit.
    Get on the diet bro, work your ass off in the gym and cardio, put your gear away in the back of a cupboard for a few months at least and forget about it for those few months, believe me, if you do this, you will thank me for it down the track
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

Thanks, Ill be back LOL Im gonna give your meal plan with even harder intensity training than I am now and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by dannothemanno View Post
    Diet needs work bro. Try something along these lines.
    Breakfast Oats, 6 egg whites, green apple.
    Meal 2, One cup Brown rice, grilled chicken breast, cup of green veg, teaspoon of flax seed oil
    Meal 3 same as 2 (can substitute lean red meat/fish/eggs for chicken)
    Meal 4 Same
    Meal 5 Same
    Meal 6 No Rice, 2 cups green Veg, chicken/fish/lean red meat.
    You can also sub Pasta, sweet potato, legumes, potato, for the brown rice.
    NO Protein shakes!!!!! They only make you fat. No processed foods like Bread. Bread is NOT in a BB'rs diet bro. Drink at least 3/4 Galon of fresh clean water every day.
    The amount of food you eat will depend on your Caloric requirements, ie your maitenance levels. Go to this site and use the calculator to work out your cal requirements....Harris Benedict Equation.... Drop them by 500 cals and the BF will fall off. Cardio should be 45 mins ED 6 Days PW. Weight training 3 times pw, each BP once pw.
    You will only get out of all this what you put in, the harder you push yourself and the stricter your diet, the faster the results will come. Personally I recommend not cycling again until you have reached your ON Cycle best muscle mass. Muscle memory is a wonderful thing, something to take advantage of. For example, if a person weighed in at 210lbs with a bf of 9% ON cycle, then I wouldnt encourage them to cycle again until they had had a bare minimum of 6 months off cycle and had reached the same level natty as they did on cycle. Otherwise they will just be on a rollercoaster and fall into the mindtrap of thinking "I cant grow without Steroids", which is complete bullshit.
    Get on the diet bro, work your ass off in the gym and cardio, put your gear away in the back of a cupboard for a few months at least and forget about it for those few months, believe me, if you do this, you will thank me for it down the track

The best advice from one of the best vets. This is what i do right now and i have one year off the gear and i look the same as i was at the end of the cycle.

Thats AWSOME! Exactly what I want for me as well so Im gonna try my best. Already started my new meal plan and seems to be supplying me with enough food so I dont feel all tired and shriveled up Thx again

Quote Originally Posted by Emil View Post
    The best advice from one of the best vets. This is what i do right now and i have one year off the gear and i look the same as i was at the end of the cycle.

run that test and deca the same way.. 12 weeks. stop deca at ten. run winny 6-12 at 25-100mg a day.. create a calorie deficit after week 10..
    thats would i would do if i was looking to gain some size strength and stay lean.. but im new to this.. so fuck what i say. .