Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Off First Cycle For About A Year Now. Any Comments On My New One:)

Appreciate your insight Im new to all this as well. Gotta learn these things somehow right...

Quote Originally Posted by JewseMan View Post
    run that test and deca the same way.. 12 weeks. stop deca at ten. run winny 6-12 at 25-100mg a day.. create a calorie deficit after week 10..
    thats would i would do if i was looking to gain some size strength and stay lean.. but im new to this.. so fuck what i say. .

500 MG of test is a lot stronger then you think. I would run that only for a few extra weeks and I bet you like your results. If you wanted to throw something else at the end winny or var would be good.
    F*CK DIMES, WE STACK 45's, WE LIFT CITIES. RUN SHIT OR DIE. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z06ULC7yaP8&feature=plcp

I like the way you think! What kind of a diet would you do along with that cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by Cane View Post
    500 MG of test is a lot stronger then you think. I would run that only for a few extra weeks and I bet you like your results. If you wanted to throw something else at the end winny or var would be good.

When running winny do you wanna stay dieting and doing cardio or because of the test just eat like a mad man?
    Last edited by diggs1870; 03-08-2013 at 12:05 AM.

Been doing some research on HCG and when to use, but am unclear as some state to use as PCT and some say to use while on cycle. Can anyone help clear this subject? If you run 500mg TEST-E a week for 12 weeks, Winstrol 20-40mgED for the last 4-6weeks how would you run your HCG and NOLVA? Ive read to run HCG 500IU ED for the last 3-4weeks of cycle and then Ive read where you would want to run your HCG after your last dose of TEST-E? Little confused if anyone has any better knowledge on the subject?

No insight at all? This forum is AMAZING!!!