Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Off First Cycle For About A Year Now. Any Comments On My New One:)

Default Off First Cycle For About A Year Now. Any Comments On My New One:)

I gained tremendous results from my last cycle, but on the downside I had to chillout for a little while cause my trig, chol and blood pressure were all messed up. Ive been training though all this time just naturally. Lost a lot of my mass, but Ive been doing a lot of cardio and eating very well. So when I finished my last cycle I was up to 200-210lbs and now Im down to 175-180lbs. O, ya Im 5' 10" and 37 yrs old. Ive been also taking all of my vitamins so I could be healthy enough for this cycle and hope to stay consistent on/off cycles. I have Test-E, Deca, DBol, Winstrol, Nolva, Arimidex, (3) HCG 5000IU and Chlomid. My goals are to gain some mass back maybe not quite as much as before and get rid of the little belly(maybe 10-15lbs belly fat) I aquired from the last cycle. I wanna ease back into things and not go all out and be right back to where I started so I was thinking of doing a light cycle to see where I fit in. What do you guys think about me doing:

TestE 250 week 12 weeks
    Deca 125? week 8-12 weeks?
    Winstrol 10-30mg ED for 6 weeks?

Run test 500 e or c split in to 2 x 250. 2 times EW 3.5 days apart. Run hcg from the beginning of the cycle right up to 3 days before pct. for pct run nolvadex and Clomid

Diet down first then cycle.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Ive lost pretty much everything that i can on my own naturally. If i dont get help from a cycle then Ill never get where ide like to be. Ive been eating absolutely amazing and training for a year now for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    Diet down first then cycle.
    Last edited by diggs1870; 02-21-2013 at 09:47 PM.

So you think I should just run the Test?
    Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    Run test 500 e or c split in to 2 x 250. 2 times EW 3.5 days apart. Run hcg from the beginning of the cycle right up to 3 days before pct. for pct run nolvadex and Clomid

Quote Originally Posted by diggs1870 View Post
    Ive lost pretty much everything that i can on my own naturally. If i dont get help from a cycle then Ill never get where ide like to be. Ive been eating absolutely amazing and training for a year now for this.
    First, it is a myth that steroids cause you to lose body fat so I have to back up Buf here. It's a pretty simple process if you have the desire and dedication to do it. If you eat "absolutely amazing" then you have accomplished the biggest part. Second comes portion control then a mix of cardio and lifting.

Now I will say that running a low dose cycle while cutting can be beneficial in that it can spare muscle while in a calorie deficit diet and extensive cardio. But here's the deal. You need to decide if you want to cut or build muscle unless you run a long cycle (20-24 weeks). If you go that route and choose the right compounds you can do both. I suggest bulking on the first 16 weeks then using the remainder of the cycle to cut by drastically doping calories, eating extremely clean and training hard. I still side with Buf though, you should drop that unwanted fat first.

The next thing I want to address is your cycle you posted,
    TestE 250 week 12 weeks

250mg of test is a strong TRT dose but a low cycle dose. You can make gains from that though. My test levels are in the mid 700ng/dl range of 125mg of test cyp per week so 250 could put you in the 1000+ range. Next, 125mg of deca for 4 weeks is going to do nothing so either throw it away or get more. There is little point in running winstrol at 10mg, 25mg would be the lowest I would go.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

I plan on starting a cycle as of the 1st of the month(hypothetically speaking of course) so please anyone else care to chime in? Right now Im feeling kinda lost.

If you plan to run a cycle and you understand the risks involved then yes test only for the first cycle and see how you react. If you add any other compounds and get sides you wont know which compound is causing the sides.

Just sick of losing all my muscular physic down the drain cause Im dieting and hitting the cardio hard. You know? The cycle I posted was just what I thought I should maybe run, but what do I know. Im a newbie. Im looking for good feedback and well to get schooled basically. So school me? O, I have (2) 10ml deca 250s

Quote Originally Posted by Floridagrowin View Post
    First, it is a myth that steroids cause you to lose body fat so I have to back up Buf here. It's a pretty simple process if you have the desire and dedication to do it. If you eat "absolutely amazing" then you have accomplished the biggest part. Second comes portion control then a mix of cardio and lifting.

Now I will say that running a low dose cycle while cutting can be beneficial in that it can spare muscle while in a calorie deficit diet and extensive cardio. But here's the deal. You need to decide if you want to cut or build muscle unless you run a long cycle (20-24 weeks). If you go that route and choose the right compounds you can do both. I suggest bulking on the first 16 weeks then using the remainder of the cycle to cut by drastically doping calories, eating extremely clean and training hard. I still side with Buf though, you should drop that unwanted fat first.

The next thing I want to address is your cycle you posted,
    TestE 250 week 12 weeks

250mg of test is a strong TRT dose but a low cycle dose. You can make gains from that though. My test levels are in the mid 700ng/dl range of 125mg of test cyp per week so 250 could put you in the 1000+ range. Next, 125mg of deca for 4 weeks is going to do nothing so either throw it away or get more. There is little point in running winstrol at 10mg, 25mg would be the lowest I would go.
    Last edited by diggs1870; 02-21-2013 at 11:24 PM.

I ran test e 500
    deca 250
    dbol 40mg a day

Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    If you plan to run a cycle and you understand the risks involved then yes test only for the first cycle and see how you react. If you add any other compounds and get sides you wont know which compound is causing the sides.