Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: people with six packs .. please help..

Default people with six packs .. please help..

so for the first time in 2 and a half years..
    i actually am cutting. legit cutting. bmr x activity. 1 pound per week deficit. and counting every single calorie i eat. i also am trying to calorie cycle high days (workout days ) and low days (rest days.) . I ALSO am carb cycling. no cardio. i ALSO am doing intermittent fasting. sooo.. am i over doing it?

side notes.started jan 28th at 190. about 15% bf. intermittent fasting with an 8 hour eating window has simplified my life!! love it! so much so that i have extra energy to count calories. i have lost no strength from doing it. .and as a matter of fact , my consistent protein intake has actually made me stronger.
    so since the beginning of my weightlifting experience.. people have said eat big to get big.. and i got big.. a big old stomach!
    i finally realize how importantly food can manipulate ur body composition. stupid right?! i always thought if i worked out. i would look great! what a dummy

so anyone who diets and cuts and counts calories/macros. please help.

3 weeks in and i have lost 5 pounds. i weigh 185 and bf is definitely lower. see differences in arms, stomach, chest , and back. 5'10 by the way.

questions
    1 what is most effective, cycling calories, or cycling carbs ?
    2 how much of a deficit can i endure without losing muscle? hoping the answer isnt trial and error.
    3 at what point do i reassess my deficit as the weight drops?
    4 can anyone explain carb cycling a bit in detail as far as what i should feel? what i gain? and how it is done most effectively.
    5 also how do you know when and how much to refeed. hoping that isnt trial and error as well..

anyway. ate 375 g of carbs one day and woke up super bloated and fat looking. most heavy workout days i eat about 250 and feel good.
    i feel like im learning my body more. just looking for some guidance from those who have done all of this plenty. thanks for the support.

Dont overcomplicate it bro. Personally I keep my Cals at the maitenance level while I was "cutting", then I upped my Cardio. I do 2 hours per day 7days pw (split into 2 X 1 hour close to HIIT sessions. I do 5 minutes hardcore balls to the wall, then 3 minutes rest), cut my workout down to 3 days pw, heavy weight, low reps, low sets.
    I dont eat complex carbs after dinner, switch to protein and lots and lots of green leafy veg. As long as your getting adequate protein and rest, you shouldnt lose too much muscle.
    You reassess everything when you are happy with what the mirror tells you.
    Carb cycling is a pain in the arse, best left to competition or photoshoots where you want to look your very very best for a day.
    Getting and keeping a six pack means breaking away from the traditional "bulking" mentality of the whole BB thing. Its the best thing I have ever done to be honest. I'm stronger than Ive ever been, look huge simply because all that hard earned muscle is now actually visible instead of being hidden under a layer of fat and of course I have a six pack......best thing I ever did The chicks LUV a six pack!!!!
    I have always questioned the whole "bulking" idea. I see guys bulking, sure the scale goes up, the numbers get bigger, but they are smoothe and in a lot of cases FAT. Then they want to cut for a comp or summer and its the end of the fucking world for them as the scale drops, they feel small, their world is turned upside down, they lose a lot of muscle because they are "cutting" and want to get ripped asap. I did my "cut" over a 6 month period, slowly slowly, actually built muscle while I was "cutting". Better to keep your BF in single digits year round, you look and feel a shitload better!!!!!
    Dont overcomplicate it bro, use the mirror as your guide.
    Last edited by dannothemanno; 02-25-2013 at 04:41 AM.
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

I always appreciate ur advice. I do wonder what the correct amount of carbs is ? And how much of a total calorie deficit can I endure without losing muscle ?

Anybody else feel free to chime in on calorie counting .
    Ask just realized my name cab be read as Jewse man or Jew semen. Fuck! Lol

Yeah I was wondering about that name, thought you might have been a Yid with a snese of humour, if there is such a thing
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

Cutting is not rocketscience bro. Take in less calories than you use. It is really as simple as that.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    Cutting is not rocketscience bro. Take in less calories than you use. It is really as simple as that.
    Exactly when cutting I like to up the cardio as stated above. Reduce the calories by 500 below maintenance and don't stress about changing things up for 4 to 6 weeks. Greens are your best friend when cutting as well. Keep it simple as long as you are loosing each week no need to change.

Quote Originally Posted by dannothemanno View Post
    Dont overcomplicate it bro. Personally I keep my Cals at the maitenance level while I was "cutting", then I upped my Cardio. I do 2 hours per day 7days pw (split into 2 X 1 hour close to HIIT sessions. I do 5 minutes hardcore balls to the wall, then 3 minutes rest), cut my workout down to 3 days pw, heavy weight, low reps, low sets.
    I dont eat complex carbs after dinner, switch to protein and lots and lots of green leafy veg. As long as your getting adequate protein and rest, you shouldnt lose too much muscle.
    You reassess everything when you are happy with what the mirror tells you.
    Carb cycling is a pain in the arse, best left to competition or photoshoots where you want to look your very very best for a day.
    Getting and keeping a six pack means breaking away from the traditional "bulking" mentality of the whole BB thing. Its the best thing I have ever done to be honest. I'm stronger than Ive ever been, look huge simply because all that hard earned muscle is now actually visible instead of being hidden under a layer of fat and of course I have a six pack......best thing I ever did The chicks LUV a six pack!!!!
    I have always questioned the whole "bulking" idea. I see guys bulking, sure the scale goes up, the numbers get bigger, but they are smoothe and in a lot of cases FAT. Then they want to cut for a comp or summer and its the end of the fucking world for them as the scale drops, they feel small, their world is turned upside down, they lose a lot of muscle because they are "cutting" and want to get ripped asap. I did my "cut" over a 6 month period, slowly slowly, actually built muscle while I was "cutting". Better to keep your BF in single digits year round, you look and feel a shitload better!!!!!
    Dont overcomplicate it bro, use the mirror as your guide.
    How does that three day split look like?

Mon-Legs and shoulders
    Wed-Chest and Biceps
    Fri-Back and Triceps.

Abs and Calves on Tues and Thurs.

Can you tell as Danno about the reps sets rest period fore the 3day pw training. Because i also cut and do a 3day pw training