Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lab reults back and im shocked

Wow that's impressive that your levels stay that high 6 weeks out. My last go around running 600 mg EW split into 2 pins 3.5 days apart. I ran my levels 6 days from last pin and my total T was 3,294 ng/dl with free test at 960. Ran labs again at 13 days from last pin and my levels dropped to under 200. We all metabolize test different

Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    Wow that's impressive that your levels stay that high 6 weeks out. My last go around running 600 mg EW split into 2 pins 3.5 days apart. I ran my levels 6 days from last pin and my total T was 3,294 ng/dl with free test at 960. Ran labs again at 13 days from last pin and my levels dropped to under 200. We all metabolize test different
    no you misunderstood man. I didnt just stop running test. I dropped to a very high testosterone replacement therapy dose. I will be cutting it in half to try and stay healthy

Yeah that was out of pocket cost for the test cyp. Not bad actually considering.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by Floridagrowin View Post
    Yeah that was out of pocket cost for the test cyp. Not bad actually considering.
    no not as bad as i thought so basically its like 50 bucks amonth. Not bad at all and at least you know what your getting with pharma grade.

the gel is expensive forsure. it does work. but one thing i hated about it is it stinks. makes you smell like youve bathed in degree antipersperant. women dont like it... trust me lol. and pinning is better AND cheaper forsure

And you can't let anyone touch you where u rubbed the gel on urself either...at least not for a lil while anyway.

Hazcat Guest

[QUOTE=hay bailer;778679]no you misunderstood man. I didnt just stop running test. I dropped to a very high testosterone replacement therapy dose. I will be cutting it in half to try and staover triple what most men your age would have.

Wow dude really. Sorry i pissed you off by correcting you earlier in this thread but the reality of the matter is your just plain wrong dude and are missing the whole point of why people use alot of people use trt. If my levels where 1700ng/ml at 250mgs then what would it most likely be at half that dose...... probably around 850ng/ml which is at just inside the normal range of spectrum. Yes is it higher than other natty 36 year olds in this day in time but surely not triple brother LOL. Peolple get trt because they want their youthful test levels back but staying in the normal range. Why do you think that many of the places which precsribe trt are called anti aging clinics. According to your earlier post your stating that i should be pinning every other week with a quater of what im pinning now so that would be 62.5mgs every other week with an ester which has the half life of two weeks. So by the time it was time to pin my levels would be next to nothing. Once a week pinning is the way to go brother. just look at floridas post ealier in this thread. He uses 125mgs once per week which puts him in the 700's. its Not rocket science just plain sense. But oh well at least we can agree to disagree

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Juju View Post
    the gel is expensive forsure. it does work. but one thing i hated about it is it stinks. makes you smell like youve bathed in degree antipersperant. women dont like it... trust me lol. and pinning is better AND cheaper forsure
    The Androgel 1.62% doesn't smell bad. It has a light alcohol smell when you apply it but it completely goes away literally in seconds. I don't know about the old formulas or other brands because I haven't used them. I know people who have used DMSO for transdermal use and that stuff smells like dirty ass.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

I definitely believe weekly injections are the best way to go for TRT. I do know some doctors are more reserved than others and believe 100mg every other week is a good dose but all they are trying to do is put one in "normal range" regardless of whether it is on the very low end or higher. I see little point in doing that. It makes sense to me to maintain levels on the higher side of normal, or at least anything about 500ng/dl. If my natural levels were that high I wouldn't run TRT but they aren't so I'll do what I have to do. The biggest problem with the doctors is they can't agree on treatment protocol or on what is a healthy test level because most of them are just willing to accept the cards they are dealt. The last time I went to my endo we discussed his health and sense of well being and he thought that maybe he should test himself and possibly try TRT. He's probably in his early 50's and after we discussed my symptoms and how I feel on TRT I think it clicked in his head that you don't have to feel like crap after 40 like most doctors believe. If these clowns actually listen to their patients and maybe tried it out for them selves we would all be better off.