Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: high bp with low dose test - need to lower it for work

Default high bp with low dose test - need to lower it for work

Hey folks its been a long time here posting. I have a job that requires a physical and I keep failing the blood pressure aspect of things
    I keep getting an extension to get it lowered. This time she made it imperative to see a doctor and get on blood pressure meds.i I read 170 over something and I've only been on 100mg a week of test prop.

A little about me early thirties and 205lb about 12-14% bf. Clean diet veggies etc. Whole grains no fast food etc. Cheat meal every now and then. Lift 4 times a week.. cardio consist of 30 min sessions eod day.

I have 6 weeks to lower it to acceptable readings or I'll have to quit my job.

My issue is the obvious but also possibly looking for work in the meantime and not being ready if I fail again.
    yo

170 over anything is way too high. And i suspect that on that low of a dose, it's not testosterone related. I would think that is on the normal to low end of the spectrum for a trt dose, and BTW, test prop for trt? at 100mg a week? i hope you're doing that pin more than 1x per week, if not, you're levels would be fluctuating all over the place. You know, for trt, there are better options than test prop...

Anyways, I'd get to a doc, and get on some bp meds so you can keep your job. Ive been on meds for a few years for bp. I don't like taking medication if i don't need to and would prefer to get my BP in check by diet alone, but unfortunantely it's a genetic thing and meds are my only choice.
    "Everybody wanna be big, nobody wanna lift this heavyass weight!" - Ronnie Coleman

Quote Originally Posted by willsouth View Post
    170 over anything is way too high. And i suspect that on that low of a dose, it's not testosterone related. I would think that is on the normal to low end of the spectrum for a trt dose, and BTW, test prop for trt? at 100mg a week? i hope you're doing that pin more than 1x per week, if not, you're levels would be fluctuating all over the place. You know, for trt, there are better options than test prop...

Anyways, I'd get to a doc, and get on some bp meds so you can keep your job. Ive been on meds for a few years for bp. I don't like taking medication if i don't need to and would prefer to get my BP in check by diet alone, but unfortunantely it's a genetic thing and meds are my only choice.
    Thanks. I inject eod 30mg. I came off a cycle of test tren masteron and anavar last Aug was 200lbs 6-7% bf. I kept test at low levels so I wouldn't lose too much as I wanted to do a show when one came up. I have been on test prior from 300mg a week till Dec. And 100mg a week since hoping my BP would go down. Apparently it hasn't. I'll be calling up a doc today.

I see people all the time behind rigs who shouldn't be even driving.
    T
    Last edited by jpop7; 03-06-2013 at 02:21 PM.
    yo

I'm really peeved. I bought a well trust wrist BP monitor several weeks back Took a reading now and it said 120/76. And its always read similar results.

How the hell am I reading 170 or more at the examination?

I'm setting up a doctors appt now. I don't have a primary doctor now so I don't have a history of health care on record. Better now than never. I'll keep ya updated.
    yo

Fresh beetroot juice twice per day will normalise your bp. Your most likely getting anxious before the bP tests which will increase it.
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

Quote Originally Posted by dannothemanno View Post
    Fresh beetroot juice twice per day will normalise your bp. Your most likely getting anxious before the bP tests which will increase it.
    Thanks for the advice. I read about that white coat hypertension. I'm just nervous about passing as its job related. They do ask if I'm on medication and I blatantly lie. But only 100mg a week for the last 12 weeks.
    yo

To add to what danno said, go donate blood then start running a low dose aspirin everyday. It will help lower RBC and thin your blood a little. It will probably lower BP a bit at least for the short term. I donate about every 8 weeks or so and take two baby aspirin every day. There are a few things that will help before you get checked. Don't drink any caffeine before the test and make sure you don't walk right in and get tested. You want to make sure you are resting heart rate when they test you. For the long term, it sounds like you need BP meds if you can't get it in check naturally.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

I agree with donating blood often and aspirin when needed. On cycle I use n2guard to keep blood pressure in check. Since your cruising you could take half a dose per day to help lower it. I suggest a full dose until after you pass the test. I also like to take coq10 and krill oil daily in addition to the n2guard.

Quote Originally Posted by Floridagrowin View Post
    To add to what danno said, go donate blood then start running a low dose aspirin everyday. It will help lower RBC and thin your blood a little. It will probably lower BP a bit at least for the short term. I donate about every 8 weeks or so and take two baby aspirin every day. There are a few things that will help before you get checked. Don't drink any caffeine before the test and make sure you don't walk right in and get tested. You want to make sure you are resting heart rate when they test you. For the long term, it sounds like you need BP meds if you can't get it in check naturally.
    this is what I was going to suggest.
    That said the amount of test you are on is not the problem. My guess is that it is somewthing physiological. I've been on BP meds since I was 24 (for over 30 years now) due to kidney issues. Get the BP problem solved. they don't call high blood pressure the silent killer for nothing.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Just curious bro, Im not knocking it, but why do you use test prop for trt as opposed to a long ester?
    "Everybody wanna be big, nobody wanna lift this heavyass weight!" - Ronnie Coleman