Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 15 week training on Gear

Quote Originally Posted by RogueRider View Post

Make sure you eat surplus calories everyday, I put on around 25 Lbs on cycle and have lost about 10 lbs since coming off. Though I put on a good amount of size, I noticed that I wasn't eating surplus calories and that was a huge mistake retrospectively. So, make sure you count your calories and get in those high proteins and carbs. Another important thing brother, always keep your head on your shoulders when it comes to lifting heavy weights, its so easy to get carried away when on gear because we feel like beasts. The tendons and ligaments often cannot cope with the sudden strain and this is what happened to me, I've fucked my wrists up and have been told not to lift heavy for atleast 3 months. Using this time to do some abs, legs and cardio. All the best for your cycle, let me know how it goes.
    Thanks for the info and the warning, I've got a guy I train with who an extremely more experienced lifter he's keeps me in check and has done the same, injuring a tendon, he's constantly slowing me down, form is the focus, gains will follow. I appreciate you taking time to help man, really I do!!

Quote Originally Posted by simscutter View Post

Thanks for the info and the warning, I've got a guy I train with who an extremely more experienced lifter he's keeps me in check and has done the same, injuring a tendon, he's constantly slowing me down, form is the focus, gains will follow. I appreciate you taking time to help man, really I do!!
    Well my friend I'm seeing some size gain and about 16 lbs, my back is spreading and arms are getting bigger than ever, you were right I uped my cal intake still fairly clean but even though I could push more I'm playing it safe! Thanks man,how's it going?

Hi simcutter,

Sorry for the delay in replying brother. Been busy wrapping up my masters course. Its great that you're seeing some results, keep the diet as clean as possible. It sucks to cut after a nice long cycle. My wrist injuries have kept me away from lifting weights and I've lost a lot of muscle. Health comes first, so I'm not too worried, I'll get it back once I'm 100%. Do keep us updated on your gains. Cheers!