Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Tren, mast, prop cycle

Default Tren, mast, prop cycle

i have done 2 tren only cycles in the past and want to try out a good cycle this summer. 50, 178lbs, 5'11" 11%bf. the cycle i'm planning to run will be like: 100 mg testosterone propionate eod, 125 mast eod, .5 caber eod, 250 mg test c ew, 125 mg trenbolone a eod, and liver supps ED for weeks 1-8. for weeks 9-13, it will be 50 mg Winstrol ed, liver supps ED, 125 mast eod, and 250 mg test c ew. 200 mg testosterone every other week for PCT.

that's a heavy cycle, why not test prop and masteron

id be sure to add n2guard to your stack bro it'll also help against BP issues as well as take are of your inners

Also I may have read it wrong but 200mg of test eod is not a pct and is ridiculous, either stay on or come off and pct properly
    "Leave only foot-steps and take only memories"

shriv10 = 10% off the N2BM store and free shipping

N2BM Customer support
    1-631-443-4461

I'd agree with shriveled get the n2guard. And I beleive tryout gonna cruise on hrt dose after the cycle. That's not pct and if your a cruiser you don't do pct.

This is a weird cycle. Why are doing Test C (a long ester) with everything else (a short ester). Tren A, Test P and Mast P are good enough. I'd take the Test C out completely. It seems like a waste for me.

The winnie is a nice touch, but I prefer Var if you can find it.

Everything else looks good. Up your water intake big time. I made that mistake my first time on a Tren cycle and the cramps and body pain was almost unbearable. Cranberry Juice for the kidney, Glutathione for the liver (it's pretty much all I can get in China) and no alcohol. There's enough strain on your liver not to add booze to it.

Quote Originally Posted by american expat View Post
    This is a weird cycle. Why are doing Test C (a long ester) with everything else (a short ester). Tren A, Test P and Mast P are good enough. I'd take the Test C out completely. It seems like a waste for me.

The winnie is a nice touch, but I prefer Var if you can find it.

Everything else looks good. Up your water intake big time. I made that mistake my first time on a Tren cycle and the cramps and body pain was almost unbearable. Cranberry Juice for the kidney, Glutathione for the liver (it's pretty much all I can get in China) and no alcohol. There's enough strain on your liver not to add booze to it.
    For someone that cruises it makes perfect sense. You pin your regular weekly test dose then just take your blast doses separately. It save you more room in the barrel as well so you can adjust the doses if the others as needed. There's no need to ever run more then a cruise dose of test with tren so switching to prop doesn't make a lot of sense in that case. For someone that cycles on and off I'd still advise a long ester over prop to avoid the pip. But it's up to you if you choose to use it. I personally don't feel there's any benefit to it.