Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: working out too much?? cant argue with results

Default working out too much?? cant argue with results

hi guys,

im going to be starting a new cycle in august, my cycle will be between 12-16 (not decided yet) of Test Prop and Masteron Prop for 12 weeks and in the final 4 or 6 weeks (not yet decided) ill be adding winstrol pills starting at 50mg/day and gradually move up to 80-100mg per day. please let me know what you guys think about this

Anyway the main reason i came here was to ask about my workouts, my pre cycle workouts. I am 5'9 187 pounds 27 years old not sure the body fat% but my abs are cuts are visible. In the last since January i began working out with a former body builder and has completely changed the way i work out and diet. Since January i have gained about 5-6 pounds of muscle while getting leaner, even though my goal is not to lean up just yet, it happened on its own.

Sample of workout

Back

4 sets of pullups

4 sets of reverse grip bent over rows

3 sets front lat pulldowns

3 sets Back lat pulldowns

3 sets of dumbbell rows

3 sets of iso lateral lat pullback (not sure if correct name)

Legs

4-5 sets of front squats

3 sets of Front Squats

4 sets of Romanian deadlifts

4 sets of leg extensions

3-4 sets not sure the name but its the machine where you lay down on your stomach and lift with your hamstrings.

4 sets of seated calve raises

4 sets of standing calve raises

Chest

4-5 sets of Bench press

4 sets of incline bench

3 sets of dumbbell press flat

3-4 sets of incline cable flies

3 sets of dumbbell declines

3 sets of any other random chest workout

i didnt mention shoulders and arms but its just as intense with as much volume as well

i know some may say its too much i was the same but you cant argue with results

My goal is to be as big as i can get from now till august because i want to get as lean as i possibly can on my cycle while putting on at least 6-7 pounds of quality muscle. my FINAL goal is 195 pounds and ripped.

what do you guys think????

thanks in advance

I think that if you have gained 6 lbs of pure muscle since January (3 months) then dont change a damn thing!!!! Dont cycle until you havent gained anything for over 3 months, have tweaked your diet and training and your 101% sure that you have reached your natty limits. Your final goal is only 8lbs away so you should be able to achieve that natty within the next 4-5 months. Hell bro I would love to be able to make those type of gains, as I said, dont change a damn thing!!!!!
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

thanks bro,

Hazcat Guest

Nice....I like volume training and have good results with it. I'd like to see your shoulder workout. BTW..you have front squats listed twice.