Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 40 of 43 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: Danno's Log

I'm hearing you re the fast food thing bro! About once per year I get a Macca's, generally a couple fillets of fish, just to remind myself how bad that shit is lol. I'm the same I always feel like complete crap for a day or so after, not throwing up but just feel like I'm being embalmed from the inside, its disgusting!!!!
    Appetite is still good on the Tren, havent noticed any diff to be honest, still eating like a horse, mind you peps help out a bit there lol.
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

I caved for mcdonalds guys. Oh well I needed it
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I think everyone should have steroids while they're on sex.

THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

Height: 5' 9''
    Weight:166 lbs
    Experience: 9 years

It was only 6 piece nugget so meh. The pct has my cravings going wild. I never eat this shitty

THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

Hit back this afternoon, decided to do Deadlifts, havent done em for a few months, did 220Kgs for reps so was pretty happy with that....Tren sure does get the strength happening! Back session was 4 sets deads, 3 sets BB bent row, 3 sets weighted chins, 3 sets close gip Tbar chins.....getting some nice solid mass on back now, looking good.
    Was thinking of running, not for a few months at least, 250 Test E, 500 Tren E and 750 Decca......methinks it would pack on some serious lean hard mass. I love the lean hard gains from Decca but I'm also loving the strength gains from the Tren, be nice to combine the two with a little test to keep sides at bay.
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

How's your heart doing

I totally endorse the decca/tren combo. Best gains of your life i promise. Or they were for me. Im gonna run deca at a high dose this winter along with my HGH. Looking to pack on some serious mass this winter. Hoping for 250 under 10%. But towards around feb im gonna add tren ace for about 12 weeeks into my run with deca. And at that point im hoping to come off and just run trt with proviron and of course hgh over the summer. try to stay lean and dry.
    "Everybody wanna be big, nobody wanna lift this heavyass weight!" - Ronnie Coleman

You've become a monster! I wonder if I could dig up some old response in my thread where you warned me about the dangers of overdoing it?
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Heart is still beating mate lol. My RPR is abround the 65 mark, hasnt risen at all. Yeah Buff you got me there bro ha ha
    I'm not saying I'm going to go nuts on the gear, in fact I'm looking forward to getting off this shit and cruising on 200-250 pw for a few months, let the bod get used to this extra size. What I am saying is that when I blast I dont intend to do things by half measures lol. I'm thinking a good solid blast with Decca and Tren together would be a damn good way to go....strength from the TRen and mass from the Decca with enough Test in there to keep things working.
    I'm not finding the Tren to be a great mass builder, it sure is great for strength though!

I'm just worried about the heart with those two compounds together

Tren E (600 a week) and ghrp6 is the ultimate mass builder.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!