Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 LastLast

Thread: Danno's Log

Loving peptides man
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I think everyone should have steroids while they're on sex.

THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

Height: 5' 9''
    Weight:166 lbs
    Experience: 9 years

Yeah they add a nice bit of a bump to the day lol. Lean you out, build you up, help with recovery and give a great pump......I have a damn fridge full of the things now lol.
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

my t op shelf is full of ghrp6 2 and mod

THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

My Ipam arrived today, gonna pin it tonight with some Mod grf. Still running ghrp's thru the day with cjc. Have ab's will travel lol.
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

I like the ghrp6 more than the ipamorelin.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

I like ghrp6 because it's so well suited to my goal, and i never have been able to eat enough, but i was quite impressed with ipam. And i think i like it more than ghrp2. Plus i like the fact you can shoot more and get a bigger pulse(so i read), unlike the ghrps which have a saturating dose.

I wonder if it's possible to get CTS on just peps. Never read that. But my hands have been sore as hell the past week from HGH. Might need to start scaling the dose back. Don't know how guys do 30 ius of pharma a day.
    Last edited by willsouth; 11-13-2013 at 12:14 AM.
    "Everybody wanna be big, nobody wanna lift this heavyass weight!" - Ronnie Coleman

No way for 30iu a day man. I'll be doing 3.5 a day

Ive wondered the same thing Will.......I get tingling hands and sometimes I think my intestines have that bloated growth look to em, even though I have a six pack lol.

Quote Originally Posted by dannothemanno View Post
    Ive wondered the same thing Will.......I get tingling hands and sometimes I think my intestines have that bloated growth look to em, even though I have a six pack lol.
    I've had the distended belly for years from force feeding myself.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

In my bodybuilding encyclopedia they call that roid gut