Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3240414243 LastLast

Thread: Danno's Log

Danno- if you switch to hgh...be prepared for them to tingle, and go to sleep often. Right now, my hands and wrist straight up HURT. My feet aren't swollen, but my hands are. It's kinda weird. Im ripped up everywhere, but my hands are puffy. lol
    And i also wonder if the peps would induce enough IGF production to make the intestines grow. From everything i have read, the gut and intestines are loaded with IGF receptors, much more concentrated in that area than other parts of the body. So i wonder i peps could do it? We all know HGH will, you can take a look at bodybuliders midesctions in the 50s and 60's...then look at em today. I think that is from the huge dosing protocols though. I think if someone takes up to say 5 iu's a day, the won't have to worry about it too much. I've got a friend on about 4 or 5 of serostim, been on a year, and he def does not have that gut thing going on. His stomach is tiny. Thats one reason i've always favored IGF-DES over IGF LR3. I was always afraid that if the IGF was hanging abour for 24-48 hours, you'd stand a much greater risk of intestinal growth vs a half like of 5-15 min.

Well the roid gut has some merit to it When left uncontrolled, we all know AAS will increase estrogen levels. For some reason our midsection is very susceptible to the increased water weight and bloat brought on by high estrogen. In this case, yeah the term roid guy is plausible. I personally have experienced this. I have had the bloated gut, started a strict regimen of AI use, and within a week, my midsection looked totally different. All the water i was carrying there was gone, and what was a gut a week earlier, was a flat stomach with abs showing.

I think what most of us guys here(not on a shit ton of HGH like the big boys on the olympia stage) experience is just as buf said. Most of us and most bodybuilders as a whole have a bloated or distended guy because of all the food we take in. It's inevitable. If you look at 5000 calories sitting on a table, thats a lot of volume. And to put that in your stomach every day...it's gotta be distended somewhat. A good example of this is when i wake up of the morning, my stomach is tiny, even if i push it out, it's still not big at all. But by the time i go to bed, and have had 6 or 7 meals, i look pretty gross!
    "Everybody wanna be big, nobody wanna lift this heavyass weight!" - Ronnie Coleman

I work with my hands and idk if I'd like to have them hurt all the time
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I think everyone should have steroids while they're on sex.

THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

Height: 5' 9''
    Weight:166 lbs
    Experience: 9 years

Quote Originally Posted by willsouth View Post
    . A good example of this is when i wake up of the morning, my stomach is tiny, even if i push it out, it's still not big at all. But by the time i go to bed, and have had 6 or 7 meals, i look pretty gross!
    I get that as well. I look at my self at the end of the day and I am bloated! But in the morning I am a lot flatter. Its our summer here at the moment and I work outdoors so drinking heaps of water doesn't help. I have a water belly by days end.
    Just curious what AI regimen did you follow to eliminate the bloated gut look?
    Cheers

Well put Willsouth.
    guys, just remember that body builders do not look ripped all year long or even all day long. On contest days they don't drink hardly any water to avoid the water belly and they are on diuretics to eliminate that last vestige of subq water. The Olypia stage standard is unrealistic 24/7/365 even for the pro's. So for us to think that we look fat in the evenings because we have consumed 6000-7000 calories to maintain our weight and drank a gallon of water to move it all through is just normal.
    You can't have the classic physique look of the 60's and 70's and be monsterously huge. And to be honest, a lot of those guys back then would fall more into a men's physique contest than a body building cvontest on todays stage.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Yep about 10 months out of the year I'm in the 10-15% body fat area because of all the calories I consume in the offseason
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I think everyone should have steroids while they're on sex.

THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

Height: 5' 9''
    Weight:166 lbs
    Experience: 9 years

I'm done here guys, this place has turned to an advertising whore full of fake threads and fake users...........there is only a handful of us left now and it seems we are being overwhelmed by sales reps and fake ID's spruiking products. I dont wish to be associated with this type of rubbish, its embarrasing and has turned into the laughing stock of BB forums
    Was good to meet a nice crew and share in a fantastic comunity years ago, take a look at my friends list.....dont see any of those peeps here anymore
    Buff, Will, Focus, JuJu, Haz and Florida, great to know you all, appreciate the help and advise you have given me over the years, hope to see you round some other forums sometime.
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

I know I don't comment much but I'm in the same boat, the forum has gone to shit.

Where will you go?

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo View Post
    I know I don't comment much but I'm in the same boat, the forum has gone to shit.

Where will you go?
    Yea where can I follow to get answers when needed

backpump1 Guest

check your pms guys. I tried to let everyone(that doesn't have the agenda of selling shit) know where to go.

Danno you still at the "other place" mate?
    Favorite quotes:
    No Guts - No Glory.
    Pain is temporary - Pride is forever.
    Dont do drugs, dont have unprotected sex, dont be violent - leave that to me.