Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Testosterone questions

Default Testosterone questions

I was recently tested for testosterone levels and it was revealed i have pretty low levels of it. my doc will start giving me injections and i want to know if i can start running clen and adderall in 10-12 week cycle to take advantage

start test cyp 250mgs weekly

Quote Originally Posted by B.Shawn View Post
    I was recently tested for testosterone levels and it was revealed i have pretty low levels of it. my doc will start giving me injections and i want to know if i can start running clen and adderall in 10-12 week cycle to take advantage
    Why in the world would you want to do that? Those are both dangerous and unnecessary drugs. Hrt will be plenty to get you into shape with a solid diet and training and it won't kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Joeblow12345 View Post
    Why in the world would you want to do that? Those are both dangerous and unnecessary drugs. Hrt will be plenty to get you into shape with a solid diet and training and it won't kill you.
    yeah those two together sound like a real dangerous combo. Just clen by itself can be dangerous.

And what the hell do you mean by "to take advantage" ?

No, take one or the other, both are pretty strong stims. Had a friend who did it against my advise and he ended up in the er. And oh yeah, no doc is gonna write 250mg weekly to start with. Unless he doesn't give a shit about doing it correctly.
    "Everybody wanna be big, nobody wanna lift this heavyass weight!" - Ronnie Coleman

willsouth is dead right. And if you get your doctor giving you Test, understand you'll get 250ml per month. I did get my doctor to give me 100mg x 600ml of Test C every 3 months. I ended up filling the prescription every month A lot depends on how well you get on with your doctor. I treat my doctor like a friend and he seems to appreciate this and in the big picture it's no skin off his nose!

Someone likes to speed
    GOD, allow me to except the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference