Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: looking for advice from someone that knows

Quote Originally Posted by timoid View Post
    If you start gear with your first workout, without a solid base of training, your muscles will grow at an accelerated rate.

Your tendons however will not and you greatly risk tearing something.

Gear will not help you shift weight, diet will.

This may not be what you want to hear as I see you are keen to start but I doubt anyone here will refute the above information.
    That makes since,I have been working on the diet, and getting back going with the workouts. Like everybody else from my generation we want it all right now, so I doubt I hold off for a full year, but hitting it hard for a while before I start the juice does seem pretty smart, that's the reason I asked on here first, I know there's a lot of learning curve I need to conquer.The honest answers are rarely what we want to hear but usually what we need.

I've done a lot of reading here and elsewhere on the net,is there some recommendations you guys have for future reading on the subject?

Also how much does things like b-12 and things like that help with the energy levels?
    Last edited by allornothing1; 05-06-2013 at 12:27 AM.

Looks like we got ourselves a reader here!

Firstly have a look at the diet section and the training section in the forum menu.

Then Isteroids greatest articles is a wealth of information both founded and theoretical.

Finish up in the anabolics section.

You will soon discover the absolute truth.

Training, diet, rest and THEN Steroids.

Good luck on your quest.
    Timoid
    51 YO
    6'1"
    105 kg
    15% BF
    On TRT