Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: does this look like a decent aproach for hit the juice

Default does this look like a decent aproach for hit the juice

I posted the other day that I'm 38, around 230lbs haven't worked out for several years,but have done hard labor most of my life, I have always had good strength and able to eat anything I wanted but that has been changing with age, getting fat,zero energy,loosing strength rapidly,zero metabolism and feeling 80 at 38. my normal weight is around 180.

Here's what I'm planning to do: week one flush out my system and detoxify by drinking nothing but veg juice.
    From there on out I'm hitting a 2000 cal. diet, eating every three hours, work my total upper body and back at 60%1rm on sun and thur, work my abs and total lower body mon and fri. On tue. , wed. , and sat. do light cardio and full body strecthing at first for 30 min a morning and work up to 30 heavy cardio everyday . I want to run this till I can drop down to about 180lbs tweaking the diet and workouts were needed.

When I reach the 180lbs mark I plan to increase the calories to 3000 a day,increase the weight prcentage,up the workouts and start a bulking cycle that will push me back up to around 2 to 210lbs then after pct start on just maintainance training and go from there.

Does this look like it will do what I'm after for my goals of around 200lbs pounds fairly cut and pretty fat free without alot of injury risk.

Hazcat Guest

Those all sound like good ideas but add in a physical and let your doctor know how you've been feeling.

Atleast you've got a plan. Many don't!
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyboy View Post
    Atleast you've got a plan. Many don't!
    I know if I don't take the planned approach it would never happen. Even if I come up a little short of my goals I'll be moving forward this way.

I was thinking on the docs visit also. What are some of the test I should be looking at with this route?

Get a full metabolic profile, lipids and hormone panel run. Thyroid, total and free testosterone, estrogen and prolactin are all hormones that should be checked when you have those symptoms.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by Floridagrowin View Post
    Get a full metabolic profile, lipids and hormone panel run. Thyroid, total and free testosterone, estrogen and prolactin are all hormones that should be checked when you have those symptoms.
    thanks for the info floridagrown, I know quite abit about alot of things but I think theres alot I need to learn here.