Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Tren test p dbol cycle

Default Tren test p dbol cycle

hi all, i am looking for some really nice advice from all you experienced guys out here. i'm planning to run dbol 50mg ed for 12 weeks with clomid as pct. after this cycle, i intend to plan another cycle with test p 200mg eod for 10 weeks, dbol 50mg ed for 9 or 10 weeks, and tren a for 7 weeks at 100mg eod.

I hope this isn't serious. ??
    What gave you the idea to run dbol at such high doses and for 3 months??? This is a terrible idea. And without a doubt would have severe consequences..
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!

50mgsdbol for 12 weeks forget it
    max 6 weeks

And.... Another cycle for 9/10 weeks...??? You you don't need to take ANY gear!!... You need to read more before your on a liver transplant list!

Look to a test cycle bro, a 12 week test e cycle would do you well. You could use the Dbol as a kicker on this while your test builds up. then run pct and take some time off..
    "Leave only foot-steps and take only memories"

shriv10 = 10% off the N2BM store and free shipping

N2BM Customer support
    1-631-443-4461

Not a smart idea at all to run dbol that high for that long. I wouldn't go more then. 6 weeks at that dose. And your gonna want something strong to protect the liver. I suggest n2guard with it and run the test at the same time for 10-12 weeks.

Why the hell is this being even commented on? the thread is from over 3 months ago....and yet again it's a mysterious thread starter with 6 posts, yet this is his only post...
    "Everybody wanna be big, nobody wanna lift this heavyass weight!" - Ronnie Coleman