Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is the best pre workout

Quote Originally Posted by dannothemanno View Post
    I usually use one large beetroot, one apple and one lge carrot. Sometimes when I need a little extra lift I add in a thumb sized lump of ginger. The whole concoction is really stimulating for the liver and the nitric oxide in the beetroot does all the usual stuff as it does in a preworkout drink. If you want more kick, then add in a strong coffee with it.....
    Great for a leg day when your BP is sky high and your head feels like blowing off.
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!

wish there were beetroot where I live
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I think everyone should have steroids while they're on sex.

THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

Height: 5' 9''
    Weight:166 lbs
    Experience: 9 years

Quote Originally Posted by dannothemanno View Post
    I usually use one large beetroot, one apple and one lge carrot. Sometimes when I need a little extra lift I add in a thumb sized lump of ginger. The whole concoction is really stimulating for the liver and the nitric oxide in the beetroot does all the usual stuff as it does in a preworkout drink. If you want more kick, then add in a strong coffee with it.....
    Juicing one of each of those makes about 16 oz?
    F*CK DIMES, WE STACK 45's, WE LIFT CITIES. RUN SHIT OR DIE. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z06ULC7yaP8&feature=plcp

Pre workout formulas are all crutches.

Around here Uncle **** **** perscribes concrete pills.

Apparently they result in you 'harden(ing) the fuck up'
    Timoid
    51 YO
    6'1"
    105 kg
    15% BF
    On TRT

White flood. Tried em all. Purple wrath is more of an intra BCAA. I used it too though, liked it a lot. Love everything by controlled labs. Im using orange triad now too.
    "Everybody wanna be big, nobody wanna lift this heavyass weight!" - Ronnie Coleman

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Freaky View Post
    never use pre workouts, I use a mix of aminos, BCAA and creatine. Drink some on my way to the gym and the rest while training.
    I rather focus on a good pre workout meal, dont need anything to kick ass in the gym, caffeine etc makes me feel weird for some reason.
    This is definitely the way to go. I sip on BCAA, glutamine, creatine and a 1:3 protein/sucrose drink pre and peri workout. If I need a stimulant I take a caffeine pill.

nothing beats good old water for me! then immediately post workout I drink a cup of chocolate flavored egg whites

I already said what my favorite preworkout is, but something i do add to the white flood, is beta-alanine. The white flood already has a very good amount of this stuff in it especially compared to other preworkout drinks, but i add a few too it. I normall use just the GNC brand, it's just beta alanine tabs. It's cheap, and very effective. I took a long time off of preworkouts, because they became addicting. I felt like i couldn't get a good workout without one. So over the winter i switched to just coffee, and about 3-4 grams of beta alanine. I love it. You WILL be a little stronger than normal if you use it. Only thing that gets on my nerves is the pins and needles and flush feeling it gives ya.
    "Everybody wanna be big, nobody wanna lift this heavyass weight!" - Ronnie Coleman