Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Proviron and test e

Default Proviron and test e

Hi, i'm keen to run test e at 600mg every week for 12 weeks. completed a cycle of clen and winny in the past with great results. i am 6'1", about 10% BF, 215 lbs and suspectible to gynecomastia. should adding some proviron be useful and at what dose?

If this is not a good cycle in all, would you recommend something like primo, boldenone, and test e? any thoughts???

you should be adding arimidex ED and some letro on hand

Here is the problem. if you are prone to gyno then why are you wanting to take such a high dose of testosterone? Test turns into estrogen at a ridiculous rate. You will be much better off running a low dose test base with a nother, non(or at least low) aromatizing steroid- like primo, deca, EQ, masteron.

Also proviron will not stop you getting gyno- only an AI (aromataze inhibitor) can do that. Aromasin is my favorite at 12.5mg/E3D (every 3 days)

Are you looking for mass? To lean out more? whats the goal man?

Last year i was running a healthy dose of test(bout 800mg or a gram per week, don't remember exactly) I started to get a lump and it was the first time i'd ever had one. For some reason i didn't use an AI and to be honest my AI use has always been pretty sporadic(guess im just lucky) Anyways, i ran up on a good deal on proviron, so i started running it. It took about a month, but my gyno completely disappeared. Now, maybe im just sensitive to some of DHT's effects, but it proviron worked great for me. Love the stuff. Makes other AAS work better, and kept me really dry.

That being said, if you are gonna use proviron, i wouldn't use it cheifly as an anti e. If you are gyno prone, def get some adex, or aromasin. Depending on how prone you are it may even be a good idea to have some letro on hand for emergency. I wouldn't run it if i didn't absolutely have to as it can have some prety bad sides.

I agree with joe though. I always prefer more compounds with smaller doses. but like he said, we can't help you much without more info...

PS- i wouldn't run primo. It's hugely overpriced (one of the most expensive drugs there are) and its just not a strong compound. My vote is NPP, or masteron. A Test/npp/masteron would make an awesome cycle. Don't know if you're down for that many compounds though.
    "Everybody wanna be big, nobody wanna lift this heavyass weight!" - Ronnie Coleman

^^^ youre a lucky man mate, even on maintenance dose test I had to take (research chem) 25mg aromasin and 1.25mg letro just to keep puffy/itchy nips at bay. And ive tried multiple research chem places with similar results. Pharm grade only for me from here out! Although im not adverse to adding proviron for the SHBG benefits as well as whatever role it can play in lowering estrogen

Great advice from the guys, everyone responds differently and in their own unique ways and know your own body is the key here..
    "Leave only foot-steps and take only memories"

shriv10 = 10% off the N2BM store and free shipping

N2BM Customer support
    1-631-443-4461

You're 100% right joe about the AI's, Thats a perfect example right there, you and i both know it would never take that hefty of a dose of pharma grade AI's just to keep gyno at bay. Thats the only way to KNOW 100% thats what you're getting, and at an accurate dose! Night and day difference. I'll pay the extra money for the re-assurance. Gyno is no laughing matter.
    Last edited by willsouth; 05-28-2013 at 05:48 PM.
    "Everybody wanna be big, nobody wanna lift this heavyass weight!" - Ronnie Coleman

I like the idea of running a low dose of test kinda like a high trt dose with eq at a higher dose. I ran my first cycle with 600mg of eq and 200mg of test for twelve weeks. Gained and kept a nice lean 15lbs out of the cycle and kept every pound. I used 25mg proviron and adex at .25mg e3d. The reason why I ran this cycle for my first cycle was because my very first experience I ran a prohormone with no knowledge of how to run anything and got bad gyno 3 weeks in and quit and lost every thing. So after extensive research this was to me the safest cycle for me to run without gyno reappearing. it worked great and I stayed very lean.