Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: reasons I shouldn't

one other question I do have though is what is the absolute best thing for your liver and kidneys now while I'm working up to a cycle

Quote Originally Posted by allornothing1 View Post
    one other question I do have though is what is the absolute best thing for your liver and kidneys now while I'm working up to a cycle
    I use n2guard religiously and all my blood work comes back great.

Quote Originally Posted by Joeblow12345 View Post
    First realize that once you open that can of worms there is no going back. You can't ever undo that and you will never be the same you were before cycling. You can return to a sense of normalcy but its different and you will always have that little monkey on your back telling you just do another one. Your gonna love every fucking moment of it,and won't want to stop or back down to a cruise but you must if you want to be healthy. Health is the most important thing to consider when doing this so don't get lazy. And for goods sake don't ever use more then 50 mg of clomid ever for any reason unless you like being an emotional wreck. That shit will have you more hormonal then a room full of preggos. Once again make sure this is what you want, THERE IS NO GOING BACK.
    Disagree on the clomid bit. My best recoveries have been with just clomid and a tad of aromasin. Maybe he won't need that much for a beginner cycle, but i don't see any downside to high clomid and i have not experienced emotional sides like others report.

The absolute best thing of all for your liver (and indirectly your kidneys) is fresh beetroot juice, its the best thing out there bro. Google the hell out of it. I speak from many years experience using it, its the best liver tonic you will find, plus its 100% natural, its cheap and readily available, plus it does have a host of other benefits. It will "normalise" your BP within 45 minutes of drinking 500ml. Its full of Nitric oxide, same as the "energy drinks", I highly recommend it bro!!!!!!
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

Best thing for liver from experience is NAC. Something that is actually used in medical setting for things like tylenol overdose. Im sure beetroot juice is good too.
    "Everybody wanna be big, nobody wanna lift this heavyass weight!" - Ronnie Coleman

Is the Nac otc or am I gonna need to get a script for it.

I'm checking out the beetjuice also I like to stay with as many naturals as possible

Is the Nac otc or am I gonna need to get a script for it.

I'm checking out the beetjuice also I like to stay with as many naturals as possible
    The very best things are:

Not using steroids (duh)
    Limiting alcohol use (duh)
    Liv 52 (i use 4 double-strength ones per day on cycle + PCT)
    milk thistle
    N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC)
    beet root juice (Trader Joe's has a Beet & Carrot juice which is prob OK) - - this also helps LOWER BLOOD PRESSURE which is key on cycle esp Tren or when using orals. It's got sugar in it, so i'd hit it early AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jah3855 View Post

Disagree on the clomid bit. My best recoveries have been with just clomid and a tad of aromasin. Maybe he won't need that much for a beginner cycle, but i don't see any downside to high clomid and i have not experienced emotional sides like others report.
    My point is that whether you take 25 mg or 200 mg of clomid the effects are the same. The only difference for most people is a higher rate of side effects from the larger dose. I used to believe you needed an ass load of clomid for it to work until I tried the lower dose route. For me, the sides were non existent and I still recovered the same. By all means do what works for you but don't forget to tweak things to get better results.